BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works for the most part. It doesn't dry my combination skin or leave it greasy. I still have break outs during that once a month thing but other than that I love this product
Mailyn N.
Fayetteville, NC
MY FAVORITE EVERRRRR. I love this product SOOO much. I use this in the morning to get a fresh look before I go any where, I have actually seen progress on my face while using this product
Faryn L.
Bemidji, MN
I have oily skin in summer and this product always fixes my skin within a couple uses. The exfoliation makes your skin feel fresh like you just left the spa and got a professional face mask. The smell is nice too. :)
Jocelyn G.
Irving , Tx
This product is so great! It smells wonderful and it really exfoliates the skin. After using a few times I found my self addicted to it! It is such a great product.
Megan R.
Maineville, OH
I love this product, I have been using it for years. I have oily skin so I feel this really helps with that. My skin feels so clean and soft after using this to scrub away all the dirt.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
This stuff is amazing I use it and so does my husband!! I even use it on my hands and feet when I'm in the shower...not a fan of the smell but when u wash it off the smell doesn't linger.
Jessica v.
Sylmar, CA
I love how clean my face looks and how smooth it feels after I wash. It's the fresh feeling that make you appear more awake in the morning. Absolutely recommend it.
katie d.
It really feels like your scrubbing away the dead skin cells! The consistency is perfect but I wouldn't use it too often during the week because I feel it will hurt your skin in the end.
Charlene D.
Saint Joseph, MO
This was the first scrub I ever used and the one that I've stuck with most consistently. I like that the exfoliating bits are not plastic based and that the product is gentle on my skin.
Jaimie M.
Pico Rivera, CA
I have only used this product for a few days and it smells really good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and it seems to be working pretty well on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.