BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Emily L.
Jackson, MO
This works wonders. I've used this many years because of bumpy skin from playing softball. The sweat and dirt would make me break out and I used it on body. Love love love this product.
Shawna G.
Monroe, WI
This product is not my favorite BUT it does clean the face perfectly! I enjoy using this face scrub whenever I had a huge workout ( to get rid of the oils & sweat) that day. Best product.
Mariah O.
Peru, ME
I have been using this product for years!! and I'll never go a day without it. I do not get black heads but my t zone is extra oily so I use it daily and my skin has never been smoothr even with more pricey products!
Jocelyn G.
Irving , Tx
This product is so great! It smells wonderful and it really exfoliates the skin. After using a few times I found my self addicted to it! It is such a great product.
Caitlyn R.
Venetia, PA
I only ever buy this is the travel size. Its a little too rough and exfoliating on my skin to use on a regular basis but it good for when my skin is feeling dry.
barbara t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great face scrub because i had trouble with my acne for a while but this does the trick leave my skin feeling smooth and blemish free and this smells very good i love this stuff
Charitin I.
I love this scrub. Although I have not seen a difference in my blemishes. I love that the scrub is a bit more aggressive than others in a good way. Leaving your skin very clean and soft.
Charlene H.
Hurst, TX
This is my go-to face wash. I have extremely oily skin, and this product helps reduce the level of oils without completely drying out my face. I also can see a sign of reduced blackheads.
Nash T.
I have been using St.Ives for years! When I visit my parents they still have it in their showers cause they are still use it too! Smells amazing and really does leave your skin refreshed!
Claudia B.
North Miami, FL
This product is awesome! It really helped lessen my acne and started noticing it working in 2 weeks. But after a couple of months my skin got use to the product and it no loner worked :(
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.