St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This works wonders. I've used this many years because of bumpy skin from playing softball. The sweat and dirt would make me break out and I used it on body. Love love love this product.
This product is not my favorite BUT it does clean the face perfectly! I enjoy using this face scrub whenever I had a huge workout ( to get rid of the oils & sweat) that day. Best product.
I have been using this product for years!! and I'll never go a day without it. I do not get black heads but my t zone is extra oily so I use it daily and my skin has never been smoothr even with more pricey products!
This product is so great! It smells wonderful and it really exfoliates the skin. After using a few times I found my self addicted to it! It is such a great product.
I only ever buy this is the travel size. Its a little too rough and exfoliating on my skin to use on a regular basis but it good for when my skin is feeling dry.
This is great face scrub because i had trouble with my acne for a while but this does the trick leave my skin feeling smooth and blemish free and this smells very good i love this stuff
I love this scrub. Although I have not seen a difference in my blemishes. I love that the scrub is a bit more aggressive than others in a good way. Leaving your skin very clean and soft.
This is my go-to face wash. I have extremely oily skin, and this product helps reduce the level of oils without completely drying out my face. I also can see a sign of reduced blackheads.
I have been using St.Ives for years! When I visit my parents they still have it in their showers cause they are still use it too! Smells amazing and really does leave your skin refreshed!
This product is awesome! It really helped lessen my acne and started noticing it working in 2 weeks. But after a couple of months my skin got use to the product and it no loner worked :(
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos