St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use St. Ives black head control apricot scrub 3-4x a week. It is great at exfoliating so my skin looks fresh. It also has a great scent and does not dry out my skin like some other products. Overall, Great product.
This product works for the most part. It doesn't dry my combination skin or leave it greasy. I still have break outs during that once a month thing but other than that I love this product
I have been using St.Ives for years! When I visit my parents they still have it in their showers cause they are still use it too! Smells amazing and really does leave your skin refreshed!
I have only used this product for a few days and it smells really good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and it seems to be working pretty well on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Really good product, doesn't give the skin a 'greasy' feel like some other facial products do. It feels great and your skin feels squeaky clean afterwards. Does what it says on the bottle. Would defiantly recommend
This is one of the two facial cleansers I use. It does dry out your skin a little so on the off days I use Cetaphil. St. Ives has a great smell and I love the little beads of the scrub.
I received and sample of this in a beauty subscription box and liked it so much i bought the full size!! I love the way it cleans my face with out drying my skin out! The smell is great too!!
I love how clean my face looks and how smooth it feels after I wash. It's the fresh feeling that make you appear more awake in the morning. Absolutely recommend it.
I have oily t-zone but dry on my cheeks, this is perfect for the morning the scrub is gentle but it cleans very well and leaves your skin smooth afterwards! That is what shocked me the most is it made my skin smooth.
I liked this facial mask , the price of this product is very affordable,I would recommend it for all skin types, I have been using this product for a very long time and I liked it , I would try more products from this brand because it's really good
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos