St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love how clean my face looks and how smooth it feels after I wash. It's the fresh feeling that make you appear more awake in the morning. Absolutely recommend it.
I love this product!! It always makes my skin feel so healthy and makes my face glow again! I use it every other day and it seems to help with the blackheads and I have fewer breakouts!
I have only used this product for a few days and it smells really good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and it seems to be working pretty well on my skin. I would recommend this product.
This product is one of my all time go to eliminating black beads and pores. I've used this for 6 years now and am absolutely in love with it. I highly recommend this!!
My husband loves this stuff Everytime we walk into Walmart or CVS he likes to leave with a tube becuase is does make his redness go away and of course the pimples.
Love this product makes my face feel soft after I scrub it you can feel it working and it just feels like it rejuvenates your face this product been in stores for years and it's awesome
I've been using this scrub for years and love how well it cleans my face without drying it out. I use it twice a week and my skin always feels good afterwards.
This stuff is amazing I use it and so does my husband!! I even use it on my hands and feet when I'm in the shower...not a fan of the smell but when u wash it off the smell doesn't linger.
This scrub helps get rid of the dead skin and all blemishes. It soothes my skin and helps get rid of dead skin especially when you are sweaty and working all night.
I have dry sensitive skin. I use this more in the summer time because its not heavy at all and it works better for me in the summer. I would definitely recommend this inexpensive product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos