BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica v.
Sylmar, CA
I love how clean my face looks and how smooth it feels after I wash. It's the fresh feeling that make you appear more awake in the morning. Absolutely recommend it.
Jacie V.
Owasso, OK
I love this product!! It always makes my skin feel so healthy and makes my face glow again! I use it every other day and it seems to help with the blackheads and I have fewer breakouts!
Jaimie M.
Pico Rivera, CA
I have only used this product for a few days and it smells really good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and it seems to be working pretty well on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Donna V.
This product is one of my all time go to eliminating black beads and pores. I've used this for 6 years now and am absolutely in love with it. I highly recommend this!!
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
My husband loves this stuff Everytime we walk into Walmart or CVS he likes to leave with a tube becuase is does make his redness​ go away and of course the pimples.
Wendy B.
Guttenberg, NJ
Love this product makes my face feel soft after I scrub it you can feel it working and it just feels like it rejuvenates your face this product been in stores for years and it's awesome
Ashley J.
I've been using this scrub for years and love how well it cleans my face without drying it out. I use it twice a week and my skin always feels good afterwards.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
This stuff is amazing I use it and so does my husband!! I even use it on my hands and feet when I'm in the shower...not a fan of the smell but when u wash it off the smell doesn't linger.
Meghan M.
Philadelphia, PA
This scrub helps get rid of the dead skin and all blemishes. It soothes my skin and helps get rid of dead skin especially when you are sweaty and working all night.
Kenya T.
I have dry sensitive skin. I use this more in the summer time because its not heavy at all and it works better for me in the summer. I would definitely recommend this inexpensive product!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.