BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kemya P.
riverdale
I really like this product ! Not only is it a great product to use to cleanse your face , but unlike many other products it doesn't leave your face neither oily nor dry . The first time I bought this product I was very skeptical about using it , but now I use it everyday ! I purchased it from Walmart or you can purchase it from a local drug store . It is very affordable && it gets the job done ! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Yoselin S.
Wichita, KS
It does exactly what it say it does. The scrub isn't super harsh but it defend gets all the makeup, dirt, sweat, etc off and out of your pores. It definitely has made my face clear of blemishes. The smell that the scrub has it a little weird I guess. At least to me it does really scream apricot but that not a problem it still smell pretty good. I have been using it since January of this year, and out of all the St. Ives face scrubs that I've used this one is by far the best that I've tried. IT GETS THE JOB DONE. Love it.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely love this stuff and you can't beat the price. It's less then $4 and I've been using it for about a week and my skin is finally clearing up. This product is effective. I would recommend only washing with it at night to start and then if it doesn't dry you out then move up to morning and night and if you have really bad blemishes 3 times a day.... I will definitely buy this again & will also recommend to my friends... I bought this from the dollar general store but Walmart and drugstores have it also. ❤
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
I love St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub it's my go-to scrub when my skin is feeling dry and yucky. I've used this scrub hundred of times it never disappoints and it also has a very eye-catching packaging. I will purchase this product again as I have numerous times. The scrub really gets deep down into my pores and takes away the dry skin. I feel very refreshed after I use this product and would highly recommend trying it.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a major player in my everyday skin care. I use it in the morning time to give my skin an instant awakening to schlep off any dead skin cells that may have accumulated overnight. Not only does it refresh my skin, but it also penetrates my pores with ingredients that will help ward off any new blemishes from popping up thoughout the day. It has been the only paraben free scrub that I have found thus far that has given me the feeling of clean skin with a good scrub. The scent is just as nice too!!!
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
My aunt actually bought me this when I first had an acne breakout! I have been hard pressed to find something that exfoliates the way this does. It leaves you feeling refreshed and very clean. It is in my opinion a very coarse texture for delicate skin. I learned this later after wondering at my sore cheeks (again started this in my youth). I still use this in summer months when I seem to dry out. I find that it takes the oil from my oily sections and put moisture into the dry ones. Be gentle! Use sparingly!
Lakyn W.
I’ve been using this for 10+ years and haven’t been let down. The scrub is a perfect mixture for acne ridden skin! Leaves my face soft and shiny after every use!
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this product! I love the fresh scent, there's no harsh chemical smell at all. I picked this up at my local CVS for relatively cheap, much cheaper than other brands like Nuetrogena or Biore. I would definitely use this again, I was very satisfied with the scrub. It really got my face clean and didn't over dry. My only disappointment was that it claims to be for blemish control, but I didn't see any improvement in the condition of my skin in terms of blemishes, which I'm prone to. Overall though, loved it!
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far my most favorite and most used face wash for exfoliating. It is gentle enough that I can use it everyday, it is very affordable and it helps to keep my skin clear and zit free. I really cannot tell you how many of these I have used in my lifetime but it has to be over 20. Absolutely love this face wash.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This used to be my favorite face wash as it smelled yummy and made my face feel fresh. But once I learned more about skincare, I found out that these are actually really harsh for your face. The apricot seed beads are actually scratching your skin causing micro-abrasions, which leads to faster aging, uneven skintone, and rough skin texture. Not what I'm going for when trying to care of my skin!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.