St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It's really great but I didnt see that much of a difference on my blemishes that I had, but it does do a great job on the amount of blackheads that i had on my nose.
I love this I use it every mourning and makes my skin feen more fresh and soft ,I have very sensitive skin but it has never irritated my skin so that definenetly something I will buy again
I love this blackhead scrub. It is nice and light and it works really well! It smells great too, they also have a green tea one that is even more amazing. Black heads disappear within days!
Love this scrub as it exfoliates without being too harsh. Also the exfoliants are all natural so it's better for the environment. This is gentle enough for daily use.
My favorite facial scrub. gentle enough while still getting the job done. nice oil free feel. washes off well and feels smooth immediately. definitely helpful in fighting acne and i think it has even lightened my scars!
I can feel the difference when I touch my face, but no signs of clearing my acne at all. My skin feels instantly softer, but long term use didn't do much to the acne!
My favorite face wash! The natural grains truly allow for a deep cleaning! I have sensitive skin and it worked so well with it. Great for pimple and break out prevention!
This scrub is fantastic. It smells amazing and works wonders I love how soft it makes my skin! :) Plus it really helped with blemishes would defiantly recommend!
I've used this on a regular basis and it works well for me. It smells great and leaves my skin very soft and does help treat my acne well. I have sensitive oily skin and it is great to use to hydrate and cleanse your skin
I love this scrub. It gets rid of any dry skin and leaves my face feeling smooth! Not to mention it smells amazing! I've been using this for years and still love it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos