BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Vicky O.
It's really great but I didnt see that much of a difference on my blemishes that I had, but it does do a great job on the amount of blackheads that i had on my nose.
Stephanie R.
I love this I use it every mourning and makes my skin feen more fresh and soft ,I have very sensitive skin but it has never irritated my skin so that definenetly something I will buy again
Danielle A.
I love this blackhead scrub. It is nice and light and it works really well! It smells great too, they also have a green tea one that is even more amazing. Black heads disappear within days!
Tonya S.
Swan Quarter
Love this scrub as it exfoliates without being too harsh. Also the exfoliants are all natural so it's better for the environment. This is gentle enough for daily use.
BOATS B.
My favorite facial scrub. gentle enough while still getting the job done. nice oil free feel. washes off well and feels smooth immediately. definitely helpful in fighting acne and i think it has even lightened my scars!
miranda h.
New York, New York
I can feel the difference when I touch my face, but no signs of clearing my acne at all. My skin feels instantly softer, but long term use didn't do much to the acne!
Annalisa M.
Mckinney, TX
My favorite face wash! The natural grains truly allow for a deep cleaning! I have sensitive skin and it worked so well with it. Great for pimple and break out prevention!
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
This scrub is fantastic. It smells amazing and works wonders I love how soft it makes my skin! :) Plus it really helped with blemishes would defiantly recommend!
Mariela A.
Apple Valley, CA
I've used this on a regular basis and it works well for me. It smells great and leaves my skin very soft and does help treat my acne well. I have sensitive oily skin and it is great to use to hydrate and cleanse your skin
Andrea S.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this scrub. It gets rid of any dry skin and leaves my face feeling smooth! Not to mention it smells amazing! I've been using this for years and still love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.