St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have tried numerous skincare scrubs in the past. I can honestly say that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is GREAT! It doesn't make my skin break out. It has greatly reduced black heads on my teenage son. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I got this product at the grocery store and I wasn't expecting too much. About a week after I started using it, I noticed that was skin was starting to clear up and it was super soft. I love everything about this product!
This has to be one of my favorite scrubs i have every used....I love how it has a very refreshing smell and that it has natural ingredients in it, Its great for getting rid of those annoying blemishes and blackheads too.
I love this product. Exfoliates skin well, and doesn't dry out my skin. I also like the actual St. Ives brand better than the knock off brand from Walmart or Target.
Even though I have really oil skin, most facial scrubs leave my skin feeling stiff and dry. However, this was different. Not only did my face feel great but the smell was pleasant as well! Definitely recommend it! 8/10 :)
I have fallen in love with this product! The scrub is cleansing without being too irritating, and the smell is superb! I do feel like it helped with clearing up my skin and keeping it soft!
This is the only face wash/scrub that keeps my face clean and I don't suffer more breakouts. Other scrubs usually make me feel greasy or more pores clog instantly. This is a great product!
I use this everyday in the shower, I have oily skin and I feel like this has helped keep it clean. Along with this one I also use their green tea and oatmeal scrubs.
I've used this face wash for the last couple of years and I love it! My skin feels so fresh and clean after I use it. Plus I haven't had as many breakouts since I started using it. Love!!!
This is the only facial scrub that I've used aND like. It does have a bit of a clay smell to it, but after rensing it goes away. It leaves my face feeling so smooth.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos