St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is the only face wash/scrub that keeps my face clean and I don't suffer more breakouts. Other scrubs usually make me feel greasy or more pores clog instantly. This is a great product!
I usually use organic tea tree oil facial wash than as an adult I started breaking out and noticing blackheads I recently started using this kratika in my acne breakout have disappeared and my blackheads have diminished
I have tried numerous skincare scrubs in the past. I can honestly say that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is GREAT! It doesn't make my skin break out. It has greatly reduced black heads on my teenage son. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
This product is definitely tried and true, it works and its at a great price. I like the texture of this scrub and you can tell it actually works since afterwards my face is smooth and who doesn't like the scent of this?
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub because it is one of the best drugstore face washes I've used. It is inexpensive yet effective. The wash is gentle enough on my skin while still exfoliating.
My husband And I use this daily on our faces. Probably shouldn't, but we do. I don't think it's the best product but definitely works well for the price. I still have black heads on my nose and chin but they are small
Even though I have really oil skin, most facial scrubs leave my skin feeling stiff and dry. However, this was different. Not only did my face feel great but the smell was pleasant as well! Definitely recommend it! 8/10 :)
I use this scrub at least once a week or once every two weeks. I try not to use it as much because it is a harsh exfoliant, so i don't recommend it for sensitive skin. But after I use it my skins feels like a baby's bum.
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub. I have used tons of different face wash to clear up my blackheads and acne and this is the best one by far.
I tried it once and I absolutely loved it. My skin felt so fresh after I tried it. I love face scrubs, honestly I think those are the best. I also think it smells good. Over all its a really good brand and I recommend it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos