BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Andrea S.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this scrub. It gets rid of any dry skin and leaves my face feeling smooth! Not to mention it smells amazing! I've been using this for years and still love it!
Danielle C.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this every. single. day. in the shower! It keeps my face smooth, and I also use it on the back of my arms and on my chest if I have any kind of skin irritation.
Stacey L.
Thornton, CO
I love that it scrubs away all the dirt and oils of the day without being too harsh. and helps smooth and soften skin and lessen the appearance of blackheads if not removing them completely
Nia💎 C.
Elkhart
The St. Ives Apricot scrub is one of my favorites. It’s easy to use and exfoliate my skin. I have repurchased this several times and plan to keep buying this product.
BOATS B.
My favorite facial scrub. gentle enough while still getting the job done. nice oil free feel. washes off well and feels smooth immediately. definitely helpful in fighting acne and i think it has even lightened my scars!
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
I love St Ives Apricot Scrub, I use it at least once a week in the shower to scrub my face. It cleans my face leaving it smooth and ridding it of dead skin. the smell is great
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
The first several times I used this product I really liked it. My skin felt really smooth and nice. The longer I used it, the less effective it seemed to be. Also seemed to dry my face out. Will probably not buy again.
Ella⚜️ M.
This scrub is great for helping out with my blemishes and exfoliate my face. I like the smell of it but the thing that was disappointing is that it dries out my face.
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
This scrub is fantastic. It smells amazing and works wonders I love how soft it makes my skin! :) Plus it really helped with blemishes would defiantly recommend!
Christina P.
Woodstock, GA
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub. I have used tons of different face wash to clear up my blackheads and acne and this is the best one by far.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.