St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub. It gets rid of any dry skin and leaves my face feeling smooth! Not to mention it smells amazing! I've been using this for years and still love it!
I use this every. single. day. in the shower! It keeps my face smooth, and I also use it on the back of my arms and on my chest if I have any kind of skin irritation.
I love that it scrubs away all the dirt and oils of the day without being too harsh. and helps smooth and soften skin and lessen the appearance of blackheads if not removing them completely
The St. Ives Apricot scrub is one of my favorites. It’s easy to use and exfoliate my skin. I have repurchased this several times and plan to keep buying this product.
My favorite facial scrub. gentle enough while still getting the job done. nice oil free feel. washes off well and feels smooth immediately. definitely helpful in fighting acne and i think it has even lightened my scars!
I love St Ives Apricot Scrub, I use it at least once a week in the shower to scrub my face. It cleans my face leaving it smooth and ridding it of dead skin. the smell is great
The first several times I used this product I really liked it. My skin felt really smooth and nice. The longer I used it, the less effective it seemed to be. Also seemed to dry my face out. Will probably not buy again.
This scrub is great for helping out with my blemishes and exfoliate my face. I like the smell of it but the thing that was disappointing is that it dries out my face.
This scrub is fantastic. It smells amazing and works wonders I love how soft it makes my skin! :) Plus it really helped with blemishes would defiantly recommend!
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub. I have used tons of different face wash to clear up my blackheads and acne and this is the best one by far.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos