BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole G.
Stockton, CA
Really love this item. I had a small bottle to start with and ended up buying the big jar. the sent is amazing, and its texture is rather grainy but leaves your skin soft and smelling amazing!
jessica d.
Havana, FL
This Product Works Amazingly Well At Exfoliating Skin! My Skin Has Never Felt This Great. It Gets Rid Of All The Dead Skin And Buildup. I Recommend That You Use It Only Twice A Week Because It Is A Very Intense Exfoliator.
sheena c.
LOVE this product! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh & its gentle on your face. I know I shouldnt use it everyday but if I don't, my face does not feel clean.
Maria G.
201
I have been using st Ives since high school. I use it while in the shower and it leaves a mess in there but it cleans my face very nicely and does not irritate it. i have very sensitive skin and this works perfect on me.
Jessica S.
This is a good product but I'm tired of it. It's an exfoliant so it is rough, reminds me of sand. It tends to get it hair line as well so that can be annoying if you're not wetting your hair
Rebecca L.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love it. It leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Has a nice light scent. It lasts me a while because I don't use it every time I wash. I use it 3 or 4 times a week.
Roxanne W.
Manassas, VA
I love St Ives, always have. However, I have actually switched to generic, store-brand, version of this face wash as I actually find it to do a better job of actually eliminating black-heads.
fredylsa j.
Waterbury, CT
I been using this product for 2 week and I seen a big diferent in my skin. I personally recommened this product it does help bt you have to used it not used 1 to 2 time and forget to used it
Ash F.
Good product! Doesn't leave face red like some scrubs I've tried before. Helps to get rid of dead skin. This was my first time using this and it's been about a month. Will repurchase. Helps keep face clear along with the use of other products. Will buy again.
Jamie M.
Cleveland, OH
I bought a double pack of this on sale at Walmart hoping for the best and was pleasantly surprised!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.. Not overdosing like a lot of others I have used.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.