St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is a good exfoliant and leaves my skin smooth, love the smell. It does leave my skin red, so I usually use this at night. It also tends leave make my skin oily after a few hours.
Love this it helps clear skin and get rid of harsh dead cells the smell is awesome just like peach helps to make skin pretty smooth can be a lil much for sensitive skin
I like this scrub! I got it as a sample & I was very pleased. First of all, I LOVE scrubs. It just feels so nice & clean. This has a pleasant smell & has been working!
I have been using this product for years and it does exactly what it says it does it minimizes my pores makes my skin look amazing and it keeps blemishes and acne away
I swear by this face wash have been using this since i was in middle school and now in college. I use it every other day, best.. is to steam your face to open pores and gently use this wash, face feel so good and soft after.
I suffered from very bad acne a year ago. I used this product and other St. Ives products and my acne cleared up in 1-3 months. I'm not joking, this product is legit
I really like this and it smells good, but it's a little to harsh for my face. Not in that I sandpaper my face off, just the whole package. I have some though and I use it very occasionally.
Favorite face wash product, I get really bad black heads and this scrubs is the only thing that leaves my face so smooth and clean, I got mine for target great price
I bought a double pack of this on sale at Walmart hoping for the best and was pleasantly surprised!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.. Not overdosing like a lot of others I have used.
I picked up this St. Ives because I thought it would be perfect for my acne prone skin it didn't really help I combined it with the fresh skin St. Ives I didn't see any progress with my skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos