St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this apricot scrub I use this on my chest and back and it feels great, I have been using this for about 5 years now and it leaves my face feeling fresh and polished. This is my go to scrub!
Este producto es muy bueno tiene la cantidad de partículas perfecta para lograr una limpieza fantástica lo adoro y es un producto de muy bajo costo lo recomiendo.
I picked up this St. Ives because I thought it would be perfect for my acne prone skin it didn't really help I combined it with the fresh skin St. Ives I didn't see any progress with my skin.
I never had a bad acne problem, but I started breaking out after I started working out so I bought this product to wash my face after the gym. Cleared my skin right up
I have been using this product for many many years and I love this product! ALWAYS have this in my bathroom and keep it close by. I have sensitive skin so this product works well on my skin.
I LOVE using apricot scrub! It has the most wonderful, refreshing, after effect ever! My face seriously craves it! Don't even get me started on the wonderful smell, and glow it gives my skin!
This product was so amazing for my blackheads. They always appear on my nose and this product always fixed it quick. If you ever ask me what is great for blackheads and I'll say this product!
Love this it helps clear skin and get rid of harsh dead cells the smell is awesome just like peach helps to make skin pretty smooth can be a lil much for sensitive skin
This product didn't really work for me, I have sensitive skin and the scrub was way to harsh for my face. My boyfriend uses it and he has no problem, so it might have just been my skin type.
This is the ONLY face wash I have been using for months. I love they way my skin feels when I'm finished and I really feel like it scrubs the day right off of my face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos