BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Saara H.
I love this apricot scrub I use this on my chest and back and it feels great, I have been using this for about 5 years now and it leaves my face feeling fresh and polished. This is my go to scrub!
mayela r.
Este producto es muy bueno tiene la cantidad de partículas perfecta para lograr una limpieza fantástica lo adoro y es un producto de muy bajo costo lo recomiendo.
Keonie M.
North Las Vegas, NV
I picked up this St. Ives because I thought it would be perfect for my acne prone skin it didn't really help I combined it with the fresh skin St. Ives I didn't see any progress with my skin.
Esmeralda C.
Los Angeles, CA
I never had a bad acne problem, but I started breaking out after I started working out so I bought this product to wash my face after the gym. Cleared my skin right up
Shawna S.
I have been using this product for many many years and I love this product! ALWAYS have this in my bathroom and keep it close by. I have sensitive skin so this product works well on my skin.
Kristen B.
Cedar City , UT
I LOVE using apricot scrub! It has the most wonderful, refreshing, after effect ever! My face seriously craves it! Don't even get me started on the wonderful smell, and glow it gives my skin!
Michelle V.
Brooklyn, NY
This product was so amazing for my blackheads. They always appear on my nose and this product always fixed it quick. If you ever ask me what is great for blackheads and I'll say this product!
Tiffany E.
Love this it helps clear skin and get rid of harsh dead cells the smell is awesome just like peach helps to make skin pretty smooth can be a lil much for sensitive skin
christian c.
This product didn't really work for me, I have sensitive skin and the scrub was way to harsh for my face. My boyfriend uses it and he has no problem, so it might have just been my skin type.
taylor z.
This is the ONLY face wash I have been using for months. I love they way my skin feels when I'm finished and I really feel like it scrubs the day right off of my face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.