St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product didn't really work for me, I have sensitive skin and the scrub was way to harsh for my face. My boyfriend uses it and he has no problem, so it might have just been my skin type.
I use this once a week or more when my skin is feeling a little dull. Totally worth the $4 at Target, it works great and I know it won't breakout my skin since its formulated for acne prone skin.
This is the best eye shadow ever. it is so shiny and lasts for hours. the brushes are perfect to give you any type of eye look you are going for. I use this pallet with bare minerals and I have a look that lasts for hours
I have used this product before and it always left my face feeling very clean. I love that it was a scrub that was gentle with my skin. It didn't leave my face feeling dry like other products.
I first received this in a free sample an loved it so much I have used it since. It has relieved my skin of blackheads and blemishes plus I love the fact that it has all natural ingredients
I've used St. Ives for everything because I have sensitive skin and it is amazing! My face doesn't get all red anymore and this product works and keeps blackheads away.
This product was so amazing for my blackheads. They always appear on my nose and this product always fixed it quick. If you ever ask me what is great for blackheads and I'll say this product!
I've used the St. Ives brand for years. I love this product. It always makes my face feel smooth and clean. It really sloughs off the dead skin and makes my face glow.
I love this apricot scrub I use this on my chest and back and it feels great, I have been using this for about 5 years now and it leaves my face feeling fresh and polished. This is my go to scrub!
I have been using this product for years and it does exactly what it says it does it minimizes my pores makes my skin look amazing and it keeps blemishes and acne away
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos