BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
nayab a.
Euless, TX
I tried St. Ives about a couple of weeks ago. I like the way St. Ives feels and the apricot smell, but it did not really help me with blackheads. I waited it out to see maybe it would improve as time goes on but no such luck.
sara c.
Essex, MD
I live by this stuff! Keeps my face smooth and acne free. If I start getting a break out after not using it for a while, it starts clearing my face up right away. I can always tell a difference.
Cassidy C.
This is the only acne scrub I will use. It is very affordable and can be found almost anywhere. It works extremely well and I love being able to feel the difference in my face after using it! I also like the smell of it a lot.
Akila D.
As a whole I've always loved this stuff. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and doesn't burn. It began to cause a small allergic reaction with me so I had to discontinue use.
SOPHIA T.
Good exfoliating product, I don't recommend using more than twice a week on the face. Also works well as a body scrub too. Major plus to this product is that it doesn't have plastic microbeads.
Kelsey C.
St Petersburg, FL
I have used this scrub for years because of its exfoliation abilities. I have fairly sensitive skin, but this product doesn't make me break out. I can use it once a day and not have any problems.
Chenoa A.
San Diego, CA
This is still one of the best scrubs out there. Keeps your face exfoliated and clean <3. The smell is amazing and the medicated is soooo refreshing even in the summer. Say good by to blackheads :) My teens even use it now :)
branda e.
Bellefontaine, OH
Ive compared the new and old bottles and i have to say I'm loving the newer one. Its a finer grit and more gentle on my skin. Love getting rid of all the flakey nastyness
Julia P.
Dunedin , FL
This is definitely an original face scrub! I remember my mom using it for a long long time. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean feeling. I think it's a little to harsh to use everyday but good to do 1-2x a week.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
St Ives is my all time favorite face scrub. It's creamy and at the same time rough enough to get rid of dead skin and blackheads. The results are fresh clear soft skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.