St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I tried St. Ives about a couple of weeks ago. I like the way St. Ives feels and the apricot smell, but it did not really help me with blackheads. I waited it out to see maybe it would improve as time goes on but no such luck.
I live by this stuff! Keeps my face smooth and acne free. If I start getting a break out after not using it for a while, it starts clearing my face up right away. I can always tell a difference.
This is the only acne scrub I will use. It is very affordable and can be found almost anywhere. It works extremely well and I love being able to feel the difference in my face after using it! I also like the smell of it a lot.
As a whole I've always loved this stuff. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and doesn't burn. It began to cause a small allergic reaction with me so I had to discontinue use.
Good exfoliating product, I don't recommend using more than twice a week on the face. Also works well as a body scrub too. Major plus to this product is that it doesn't have plastic microbeads.
I have used this scrub for years because of its exfoliation abilities. I have fairly sensitive skin, but this product doesn't make me break out. I can use it once a day and not have any problems.
This is still one of the best scrubs out there. Keeps your face exfoliated and clean <3. The smell is amazing and the medicated is soooo refreshing even in the summer. Say good by to blackheads :) My teens even use it now :)
Ive compared the new and old bottles and i have to say I'm loving the newer one. Its a finer grit and more gentle on my skin. Love getting rid of all the flakey nastyness
This is definitely an original face scrub! I remember my mom using it for a long long time. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean feeling. I think it's a little to harsh to use everyday but good to do 1-2x a week.
St Ives is my all time favorite face scrub. It's creamy and at the same time rough enough to get rid of dead skin and blackheads. The results are fresh clear soft skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos