St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my favorite face wash, it is rough enough so you feel like its really scrubbing your face skin and getting rid of the dead skin. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and has a great smell.
This smells amazing and clean very well. I did like the way it made my face feel after I had washed it. The only downside was it's a little rough on sensitive skin.
This is the best face wash it works really good. It makes you feel refreshing and clean. It makes you feeel awake. It smells amazing. And takes away tbe pores amd the blackheads and makes your fave clear! I highly recommend it.
This is probably one of the best black head scrubs I've used. But it doesn't (in my opinion) prevent black heads.. it just helps get rid of them once they're on my face.
I tried St. Ives about a couple of weeks ago. I like the way St. Ives feels and the apricot smell, but it did not really help me with blackheads. I waited it out to see maybe it would improve as time goes on but no such luck.
This is a great product for its price. I used it once when I saw searching for a facial scrub. But as all facial scrubs, do not over use or you'll over scrub your face.
St Ives is my all time favorite face scrub. It's creamy and at the same time rough enough to get rid of dead skin and blackheads. The results are fresh clear soft skin.
I really like this product but my skin is sensitive and it has way to many beads which is to harsh on my skin, I find this product to work better if I also add a little soap with it to cut down on the harsh beads it has in it
The scrubs smells good to me, I love the smell. However I do agree with some of the other comments. It is too abrasive for my skin. It's way to harsh. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
I have used this product since i was 13 yrs old. It is one of those products in my regimen that has never changed. Cheap but very effective exfoliator! I would not recommend using it everyday because it can dry out your skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos