BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jamie K.
This is my favorite face wash, it is rough enough so you feel like its really scrubbing your face skin and getting rid of the dead skin. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and has a great smell.
April M.
Winston-Salem
This smells amazing and clean very well. I did like the way it made my face feel after I had washed it. The only downside was it's a little rough on sensitive skin.
juliana l.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best face wash it works really good. It makes you feel refreshing and clean. It makes you feeel awake. It smells amazing. And takes away tbe pores amd the blackheads and makes your fave clear! I highly recommend it.
Gabby K.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is probably one of the best black head scrubs I've used. But it doesn't (in my opinion) prevent black heads.. it just helps get rid of them once they're on my face.
nayab a.
Euless, TX
I tried St. Ives about a couple of weeks ago. I like the way St. Ives feels and the apricot smell, but it did not really help me with blackheads. I waited it out to see maybe it would improve as time goes on but no such luck.
Pei Y.
West Covina, CA
This is a great product for its price. I used it once when I saw searching for a facial scrub. But as all facial scrubs, do not over use or you'll over scrub your face.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
St Ives is my all time favorite face scrub. It's creamy and at the same time rough enough to get rid of dead skin and blackheads. The results are fresh clear soft skin.
Tarra S.
Newburgh, Indiana
I really like this product but my skin is sensitive and it has way to many beads which is to harsh on my skin, I find this product to work better if I also add a little soap with it to cut down on the harsh beads it has in it
Smrithi N.
The scrubs smells good to me, I love the smell. However I do agree with some of the other comments. It is too abrasive for my skin. It's way to harsh. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
Shontay H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I have used this product since i was 13 yrs old. It is one of those products in my regimen that has never changed. Cheap but very effective exfoliator! I would not recommend using it everyday because it can dry out your skin
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.