St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The product states that it doesn't over dry but I've found (with my skin type anyway) that is very drying, I also had quite a few really bad breakouts while using it. It does smell nice though.
Couldn't ask for a better product! When I went to cosmetology school we used this. When I left school I had to go get some for myself. Works great and I love to use it with the mint julip mask.
St Ives is my all time favorite face scrub. It's creamy and at the same time rough enough to get rid of dead skin and blackheads. The results are fresh clear soft skin.
This product smells great. The exfoliator does get deep down but it does dry out my skin. I use a moisturizer which helps. It's a little pricey but not too bad. I would recommend giving it a try.
I have used this scrub for years because of its exfoliation abilities. I have fairly sensitive skin, but this product doesn't make me break out. I can use it once a day and not have any problems.
I really like this product , it doesn't make me break out & leaves my skin soft only down side to it it leaves a little residue on your face but other than that it great
I love this product so much I use it twice a week because it is an exfoliator and you should not use it constantly. I have some try patches on my skin and I use it only on those areas and after using it my skin feels so smooth!
I love this stuff and always have! I have really crazy skin with patches of all skin types it seems. This always seems to get the closest to evening my skin texture out!
The scrubs smells good to me, I love the smell. However I do agree with some of the other comments. It is too abrasive for my skin. It's way to harsh. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
I am not really a fan of the apricot scrubs because I think the small pieces can scratch your skin. It's strange to make a blemish control product with something that could make blemishes worse.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos