BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
jackie m.
The product states that it doesn't over dry but I've found (with my skin type anyway) that is very drying, I also had quite a few really bad breakouts while using it. It does smell nice though.
Chelsey M.
Couldn't ask for a better product! When I went to cosmetology school we used this. When I left school I had to go get some for myself. Works great and I love to use it with the mint julip mask.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
St Ives is my all time favorite face scrub. It's creamy and at the same time rough enough to get rid of dead skin and blackheads. The results are fresh clear soft skin.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
This product smells great. The exfoliator does get deep down but it does dry out my skin. I use a moisturizer which helps. It's a little pricey but not too bad. I would recommend giving it a try.
Kelsey C.
St Petersburg, FL
I have used this scrub for years because of its exfoliation abilities. I have fairly sensitive skin, but this product doesn't make me break out. I can use it once a day and not have any problems.
sabrina K.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this product , it doesn't make me break out & leaves my skin soft only down side to it it leaves a little residue on your face but other than that it great
Kyleen H.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product so much I use it twice a week because it is an exfoliator and you should not use it constantly. I have some try patches on my skin and I use it only on those areas and after using it my skin feels so smooth!
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I love this stuff and always have! I have really crazy skin with patches of all skin types it seems. This always seems to get the closest to evening my skin texture out!
Smrithi N.
The scrubs smells good to me, I love the smell. However I do agree with some of the other comments. It is too abrasive for my skin. It's way to harsh. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use.
Stacey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not really a fan of the apricot scrubs because I think the small pieces can scratch your skin. It's strange to make a blemish control product with something that could make blemishes worse.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.