BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Zakeyah D.
Tried the knockoff version from Equate first because this original version is extremely pricey. I bought it from Wal-Mart like the knockoff and it did the same job as the copy. They're both great but go for the knockoff to say your buck.
Raven W.
Worst product ever didnt even use more than twice a week and my skin felt like it was tearing off .dont use cause those little beads in this product will hurt your skin
Kayla K.
Farmington , MN
Recently, I've been noticing that my skin has become a little more rough that usual. One day at Target I went to browse the skin care isle and ran into this scrub. I am familiar with this brand because a couple years ago I used a similar scrub from them (can't remember the name) that I liked. I decided to give this a try! I absolutely love it! I love the smell. I love the texture. I love that I can actually tell that it's minimizing my pores. I love the price. I love that it is so convenient to buy. I'm so excited to have refound this brand. My skin has become much more smooth. I love it!
Corrine C.
Shade, OH
Great exfoliant!! Great price! I don’t break out often but it seems to take care of some of my blackheads! I’ve been using it for years!! Always gravitate back to it.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down best face scrub! Have started using it on a daily basis like 6 months ago. Scrubs good like really good leaving my skin soft and smooth. I sometimes feel it cleanses deeply into my pores since I have humongous pores and black heads on my T-zone (nose and forehead). This product is really good. Doesn't overly dry my skin. Smells good and fruity. Very much affordable and easily found at any drug store. I use it once a day or twice some times and results show after 2-3 weeks of use.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
This scrub gets a lot of good reviews and it was also recommended by a friend but I did not like it. One issue with scrubs like these is if you're not careful you can actually scar your skin so make sure you gently wash your face with this. Second, if you have bad reoccurring acne it won't do much (or at least for me it didn't). If you keep getting blemishes it will only help remove dead skin but in my opinion does nothing to prevent new ones.
If you're just looking for a good exfoliater though and don't have too many skin problems it's probably going to be a great choice. Just not for me.
Gabby B.
One of my go to facial scrubs! I really enjoy the scent this product gives off! I have combination skin so I have to be careful that I don’t over do it with exfoliating scrubs because they typically dry my face out pretty easily. With that being said I alternate between this face scrub and mother one from the same company as my daily face scrubs. I like the thick formula that this face scrub has, it makes it much easier to move around on the face and makes it easier to get every part. This product leaves my face feeling smooth, clean, and clear! Over I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Syeda I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so good! it's not harsh on sensitive skin either which is good because I do have sensitive skin. There's a lot of product a little goes a pretty long way. It's affordable and the scent isn't too much either. It leaves your skin nice and smooth. It makes my face feel so smooth and really makes a difference when i'm feeling a bit slugish in the morning or when i take off my makeup at night to give me a fresh face, it doesn't make me break out at all. I loved it to much that i bought 4 of these as back ups and you need so tiny amount that they last a long way. Mine actually lasted more than a year.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I used to use this apricot scrub every few days in the shower. I have since switched to one with finer scrub.
I do love the smell of this product and I feel like it does a really good job of exfoliating my face. For the price, you probably won't find something better.
My only issue with it is that I tend to be really harsh with the way that I massage my face, and this can be a bit too abrasive for me. This is why I switched to a scrub that is not as rough.
Other than the last point, I really do like this product and usually end up using it anyway when I go visit my mom who always has it in stock.
Rylee H.
Putnam, CT
I have pretty oily skin, and although this is specified as a sensitive skin product, it worked great for me. I personally love face scrubs because I have really deep pores and it really felt like it was working when I used it. It also helped me to reduce the amount of blackheads I had, and helped me clear out my skin when I broke out. In addition to all the benefits it gives my skin, it smells great!! I saw an improvement in my skin a couple of weeks after I began using it. It is really cost effective, and you can find it at any local drugstore, making it really convenient.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.