St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this for a few months to help with my breakouts and it really does the trick. My face is much clearer and healtheir. It is also great about dealing with dead skin on your face.
This is a great scrub it has nice beads in it. It smells very good. It makes your skin very soft. It's super cheap with great packaging. You can find it at any drugstore.
I use this everyday and love how soft and fresh my skin feels after! I wouldn't use anything else! The smell is fresh and not like chemicals like other washes. Plus it's totally affordable! Can't go wrong with this stuff =)
Good exfoliating product, I don't recommend using more than twice a week on the face. Also works well as a body scrub too. Major plus to this product is that it doesn't have plastic microbeads.
I have tried this in the past, its definitely a good product however I think it could be a little more smooth on the skin. its just too rough other than that i enjoyed this scrub and will continue to purchase from this brand.
As a whole I've always loved this stuff. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and doesn't burn. It began to cause a small allergic reaction with me so I had to discontinue use.
I love the feel and smell but unfortunately it broke me out. My face is very sensitive and i was certain that this would be a great product for my skin. Although i broke out, my sister loves it.
This is definitely an original face scrub! I remember my mom using it for a long long time. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean feeling. I think it's a little to harsh to use everyday but good to do 1-2x a week.
I loved this product growing up, however you have to be careful scrubbing if you have sensitive skin. I loved the texture of the product and the smooth feeling of my face after using it. Use moisturizer immediately after use.
I used this a couple of times and even though it smells great and exfoliates the face it didn't work for blemishes. This worked better for exfoliating and it was not harsh at all and the best part is that it smells wonderful.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos