BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jaclyn K.
Lakeway, TX
I have been using this for a few months to help with my breakouts and it really does the trick. My face is much clearer and healtheir. It is also great about dealing with dead skin on your face.
Riley C.
West Melbourne
This is a great scrub it has nice beads in it. It smells very good. It makes your skin very soft. It's super cheap with great packaging. You can find it at any drugstore.
Megan M.
Comstock Park, MI
I use this everyday and love how soft and fresh my skin feels after! I wouldn't use anything else! The smell is fresh and not like chemicals like other washes. Plus it's totally affordable! Can't go wrong with this stuff =)
SOPHIA T.
Good exfoliating product, I don't recommend using more than twice a week on the face. Also works well as a body scrub too. Major plus to this product is that it doesn't have plastic microbeads.
Iva P.
Sandy Hook, VA
I have tried this in the past, its definitely a good product however I think it could be a little more smooth on the skin. its just too rough other than that i enjoyed this scrub and will continue to purchase from this brand.
Akila D.
As a whole I've always loved this stuff. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and doesn't burn. It began to cause a small allergic reaction with me so I had to discontinue use.
Nae C.
Opelika, AL
I love the feel and smell but unfortunately it broke me out. My face is very sensitive and i was certain that this would be a great product for my skin. Although i broke out, my sister loves it.
Julia P.
Dunedin , FL
This is definitely an original face scrub! I remember my mom using it for a long long time. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and clean feeling. I think it's a little to harsh to use everyday but good to do 1-2x a week.
Lauren W.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this product growing up, however you have to be careful scrubbing if you have sensitive skin. I loved the texture of the product and the smooth feeling of my face after using it. Use moisturizer immediately after use.
Navillely A.
Brownsville, TX
I used this a couple of times and even though it smells great and exfoliates the face it didn't work for blemishes. This worked better for exfoliating and it was not harsh at all and the best part is that it smells wonderful.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.