St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is gentle enough to use as a daily exfoliant, though still works hard to remove dirt and oils from my skin. I wish its acne-fighting ingredients were stronger as I still get breakouts.
Favorite scrub. Makes my skin smooth and tight! I will buy it over and over. Packaging is good for function! Never disappoints. Only product I use until empty! Love it so much! Buy it.
I use this scrub about once or twice a week and afterwards my skin always feels very deeply cleaned. Be sure that when you scrub this on your face, you are not too harsh because it is a bit gritty.
Good product to help cleanse the skin. I usually use 3 products to cleanse my skin at night and I like to use this one last because it leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
This scrub is a pretty decent scrub. It works pretty well but it tends to dry out my skin. It did seem to prevent acne pretty well though probably because it dries out. It smells really good though.
I thought i would not like this when i first used it. I have sensitive skin, so the kernel scrub felt quite abraisive. After I washed it off though, my face was so soft and it smells very good too.
I use this every single day in the shower. Its the best scrub that gets all my makeup off and keeps my skin buffed and smooth without over-drying it or making it super red.
I use this product regularly and I've used it for years! I use this maybe once or twice a week on my face. I also use it on my whole body. It makes a huge difference on my legs after I shave them!
When i used this it didn't seem as it was getting rid of any of my blackheads right away but then i continued to use it and i seen more changes! this is a rally good product
The best thing ever . everyone in my family uses this . I have already finish mine . it was pretty pricey when I got it so I'll have to check out dollar general because mine cost over 6 dollars at cvs
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos