BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Erin P.
Washington, DC
This product is gentle enough to use as a daily exfoliant, though still works hard to remove dirt and oils from my skin. I wish its acne-fighting ingredients were stronger as I still get breakouts.
Jannika P.
San Antonio, TX
Favorite scrub. Makes my skin smooth and tight! I will buy it over and over. Packaging is good for function! Never disappoints. Only product I use until empty! Love it so much! Buy it.
Channing H.
Burleson, TX
I use this scrub about once or twice a week and afterwards my skin always feels very deeply cleaned. Be sure that when you scrub this on your face, you are not too harsh because it is a bit gritty.
Adlin A.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product to help cleanse the skin. I usually use 3 products to cleanse my skin at night and I like to use this one last because it leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
miranda s.
Canonsburg, PA
This scrub is a pretty decent scrub. It works pretty well but it tends to dry out my skin. It did seem to prevent acne pretty well though probably because it dries out. It smells really good though.
Janell E.
Eau Claire, WI
I thought i would not like this when i first used it. I have sensitive skin, so the kernel scrub felt quite abraisive. After I washed it off though, my face was so soft and it smells very good too.
Victoria C.
Wilmette, IL
I use this every single day in the shower. Its the best scrub that gets all my makeup off and keeps my skin buffed and smooth without over-drying it or making it super red.
Tammy S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product regularly and I've used it for years! I use this maybe once or twice a week on my face. I also use it on my whole body. It makes a huge difference on my legs after I shave them!
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
When i used this it didn't seem as it was getting rid of any of my blackheads right away but then i continued to use it and i seen more changes! this is a rally good product
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
The best thing ever . everyone in my family uses this . I have already finish mine . it was pretty pricey when I got it so I'll have to check out dollar general because mine cost over 6 dollars at cvs
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.