St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My favorite product, have been using it for years! I even got my fiance hooked on it. I use it every other day in the shower and it keeps my skin looking great. Worth every penny and its so cheap!!
This is an excellent every day product. I haven't found that it is too tough on my skin or dries it out too much. It smells great, always leaves my skin soft and is a great product for the price!
I thought i would not like this when i first used it. I have sensitive skin, so the kernel scrub felt quite abraisive. After I washed it off though, my face was so soft and it smells very good too.
I love the way this scrub leaves my skin feeling- super smooth and soft! The beads in this feel really great against the skin. I have no complaints for the scrub because even the smell is amazing!
This is my favorite face wash. It cleans your skin so well and you leave the shower feeling refreshed. Doesn't dry your skin out. I have oily skin but this works wonders!
I've heard so many things about this scrub, but just recently bought it for myself. I like how it's kept my skin clear, but some times it is a little too rough on my skin and really dries it out.
This face scrub is okay. It is great for sensitive skin, smells great and my face does feel somewhat smoothr after use. I do not feel like it is as great as treating acne as other products however.
This is a everyday use for me and my boyfriend he used to never wash his face until he started seeing me use it now there isn't a day he goes without washing his face I like the smell of this also
Love this! Smells great and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, smooth, and unbelievably soft after. But this also does feel more harsh on the skin compared to some of the other St. Ives' scrubs.
I love this scrub . I use it twice a week. It's a little drying and needs moisturizer afterwards. I like that the scrub particles are not harsh and tiny so that they don't interfere with my pores
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos