St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have extremely oily skin, and my pores are becoming more and more visible. I love this product because I feel like it really gets in my pores and exfoliates and brings all the bacteria and dirt to the surface so I can wash it off.
I am such a fan of st.ives product it really does work well of your face ..love this. i have been using this for some years now and i has work wonders on my face. i will definitely recommend this product to anyone with acne problems
I've heard so many things about this scrub, but just recently bought it for myself. I like how it's kept my skin clear, but some times it is a little too rough on my skin and really dries it out.
Well being a momma with dry skin and eczema this got the job done but my skin turned into what seemed like scales. I was using moisturizers like crazy and inevitably ended up with more black heads.
I've been using this scrub since I was an early teenager. I love how the formula has stayed true over the years. l don't find it helpful with blemishes but definitely works as an amazing exfoliator
I used to use this years ago and then i stopped to try other products, it is now one of my ski care must haves. I love it, it makes your place feel so clean and soft. Plus, it's not pricey at all.
This is the only scrub i use and it is amazing i use it 2 times a day once in the morning and once at night its soo good it gets all the dirt out of your pores and my acne has gotten better by using this even though it isn't for acne
This product is great to use month or maybe weekly. I would not recommend daily. It is too harsh for your face. I use this product once a week and a cream cleanser daily.
I have been using this face wash for 8 years and I still love it! I use it twice a day, morning and night. The blackhead scrub really does keep them away. I love all of the little exfoliating beads as well. Well worth the money!
Favorite scrub. Makes my skin smooth and tight! I will buy it over and over. Packaging is good for function! Never disappoints. Only product I use until empty! Love it so much! Buy it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos