St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Not a big fan of this product because of the scrubbing part. It is very rough, and I have used other exfoliaters that smooth your skin but are more gentle. Not recommended at all for sensitive skin.
I use this face wash every single day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I love the feeling of it on my skin and the feeling of my skin after I clean it off. The smell is also very nice and light. Love this face wash, and they also sell different scented ones with different functions. St. Ives is definitely great and reliable.
I've noticed my acne has seem rather under control after using this product, however not sure if that is due to this or my prescription. Not really a life changing product.
During the summer when everything is all Mucky and sticky and your face gets clogged with excess oil. This scrub is a lifesaver it's removed clogged pores and oils and dirt and grime from your face and you don't have to use a lot.
I'm obsessed. I don't use this every day, but if I go a week or so without it, I can feel my skin start to feel dry and bumpy. I'm sure there is better stuff out there, but not at this price point.
Love this scrub!! Smells great and doesn’t leave a nasty feeling in my face. Not expensive at all. And works great compared to all the high dollar stuff I’ve tried in the past.
The best thing ever . everyone in my family uses this . I have already finish mine . it was pretty pricey when I got it so I'll have to check out dollar general because mine cost over 6 dollars at cvs
I started using this product about two weeks ago...it really do helps to control the oil around my nose....i have combination skin...but a lot of oil around the nose area ..so far so good .i think i need a product to shrink my pores
I use this product regularly and I've used it for years! I use this maybe once or twice a week on my face. I also use it on my whole body. It makes a huge difference on my legs after I shave them!
I did like this product, it makes my face feel very exfoliated and clean. Although, my mothers friend is a dermatologist and she informed me that this product is a shaved peach pit with fiver glass, and it actually cuts your face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos