BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Valerie H.
Ceres, CA
Not a big fan of this product because of the scrubbing part. It is very rough, and I have used other exfoliaters that smooth your skin but are more gentle. Not recommended at all for sensitive skin.
lexy d.
I use this face wash every single day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I love the feeling of it on my skin and the feeling of my skin after I clean it off. The smell is also very nice and light. Love this face wash, and they also sell different scented ones with different functions. St. Ives is definitely great and reliable.
Jessica T.
Staten Island, NY
I've noticed my acne has seem rather under control after using this product, however not sure if that is due to this or my prescription. Not really a life changing product.
VINETTE s.
Springfield Gardens, NY
During the summer when everything is all Mucky and sticky and your face gets clogged with excess oil. This scrub is a lifesaver it's removed clogged pores and oils and dirt and grime from your face and you don't have to use a lot.
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
I'm obsessed. I don't use this every day, but if I go a week or so without it, I can feel my skin start to feel dry and bumpy. I'm sure there is better stuff out there, but not at this price point.
Alyssa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this scrub!! Smells great and doesn’t leave a nasty feeling in my face. Not expensive at all. And works great compared to all the high dollar stuff I’ve tried in the past.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
The best thing ever . everyone in my family uses this . I have already finish mine . it was pretty pricey when I got it so I'll have to check out dollar general because mine cost over 6 dollars at cvs
Para M.
Memphis, TN
I started using this product about two weeks ago...it really do helps to control the oil around my nose....i have combination skin...but a lot of oil around the nose area ..so far so good .i think i need a product to shrink my pores
Tammy S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product regularly and I've used it for years! I use this maybe once or twice a week on my face. I also use it on my whole body. It makes a huge difference on my legs after I shave them!
Kate R.
Caledonia , MI
I did like this product, it makes my face feel very exfoliated and clean. Although, my mothers friend is a dermatologist and she informed me that this product is a shaved peach pit with fiver glass, and it actually cuts your face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.