BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Terrionna N.
Modesto
I used this a few years ago when a friend had it and it always seemed to do me justice, so i purchased again a few weeks ago and it works for the most part but i feel like theyre might be sonething better for me
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
This has been a holy grail product for me... I have struggled with acne since I hit puberty. I assumed I would grow out of it but I was very wrong. My mom suggested I try St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub since I was still battling acne as an adult and it has completely changed my complexion for the better! I have never had clearer skin. I use this every other night before bed with an exfoliating brush and my skin feels incredibly smooth the next day. I haven't had an issue with breakouts since I started consistently using this product. I would recommend letting the product saturate on your face for a while after gently exfoliating with it so that the salicyclic acid can do it's work!
Gema V.
This is have down my favorite facial scrub. It gets deep to clean your skin while still being soft enough to use daily. I use this every day of the week for a soft finish to my skin. Blackheads are never a problem when I use this provide regularly.
Allen H.
I have used this product for probably 30 years, and trust it implicitly. As a person that works as a mechanic, I have always had a lot of dirt and grime that finds its way into fine wrinkles and pores. St. Ives has always done a bang up job loosening up grime and oils, which I then get rid of with facial bar ( such as Neutrogena), and finish with an astringent (like Clean and Clear, or, sometimes, just plain old rubbing alcohol). As a fairly vain guy, who's pushing 48 ( in September), it pleases me that people often think that I'm 10, oftentimes 15 (or more) years younger. Sometimes the old ways still work, and St. Ives Apricot (and other types) scrub still "cuts the mustard", as they say.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff really does work. It helps clear up skin as far as blemishes and even more persistent acne. It is a little harsh on the skin though. It really strips your skin of all the blemishes, but it's also just stripping your skin and leaves you very dry. It's good if your skin is troublesome, and you have a hard time getting rid of acne with any thing else. But make sure to moisturize afterwards, because it takes away all of your skins natural oils as well.
Polina N.
Beaverton
This product is a miracle worker. The best exfoliant I've ever used, even out of any high end brand, It's extremely affordable, can be found anywhere, smells like you're laying in a field of apricot trees, AND leaves your face feeling like it's been kissed by angels. I would recommend using this product 2-3 times a week, just because it is a slightly harsher exfoliating scrub and you run the risk of drying out your skin if you use it every day. It also works miracles if you've slept with a full face of make-up on and you're feeling super gross in the morning, this strips everything bad away.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
Absolutely the best exfoliant for all skin types. I have used this my entire life and I will never stop! The smell is not overwhelming, but nice. The exfoliating beads melt into your skin, but feel very rough and I can definitely tell that it gets rid of any dead skin or texture that I want gone. It also keeps my skin nice and fresh feeling all day. I wish I could count the number of times that I have repurchased this product to emphasize how much I love it! Everyday favorite!
Raven W.
Worst product ever didnt even use more than twice a week and my skin felt like it was tearing off .dont use cause those little beads in this product will hurt your skin
Zakeyah D.
Tried the knockoff version from Equate first because this original version is extremely pricey. I bought it from Wal-Mart like the knockoff and it did the same job as the copy. They're both great but go for the knockoff to say your buck.
Kayla K.
Farmington , MN
Recently, I've been noticing that my skin has become a little more rough that usual. One day at Target I went to browse the skin care isle and ran into this scrub. I am familiar with this brand because a couple years ago I used a similar scrub from them (can't remember the name) that I liked. I decided to give this a try! I absolutely love it! I love the smell. I love the texture. I love that I can actually tell that it's minimizing my pores. I love the price. I love that it is so convenient to buy. I'm so excited to have refound this brand. My skin has become much more smooth. I love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.