St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Compared to the black head remover scrub by clean and clear this stuff is over priced and definitely doesn’t work half as good! I love their packaging and most of their products are good however this just wasn’t one I truly loved and would buy again.
I used to use this scrub all the time! i started to notice little tiny bumps on my forehead so i went to sephora and talked to one of the ladies that helps with the facial cleansers etc and she asked what i was using and i told her and she said not to use it any more because they give you micro tears in your skin and dirt gets trapped in it and thats what was causing the bumps! So i got another kind of cleanser and after a couple weeks i had no more bumps! I really loved this scrub but hated the bumps!
I have very sensitive skin. It gets oily easily and can dry out and begin to itch from certain products. The apricots are bead like which I feel really take off all the dirt/makeup from my skin. It is a great price and is not as harsh as other products I have tried.
I love this product! It does the trick, and it leaves my skin soft and exfoliated. It is great for all skin types, and it smells okay not harsh. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their skin care regimen for a cheap price. You are definitely getting a bang for your buck!
I purchased this at Walgreens and it is AMAZING! I love skincare and purchase both high end and drugstore products. I feel that this works just as well as high end, and a fraction of the cost. The consistency is perfect-- not too watery, not too brittle.
i don’t really like the way this feels on my face, i’m a big texture freak and it reminds me of running sand on my face. great for exfoliating but definitely not something i would recommend rubbing into your blemishes if they’re new or sensitive
Although it does exfoliate your face I don't like this product only because when you use it the tiny granules gets stuck on your eyelashes and then they get stuck in your eye so that's the only thing about this product that I really don't like.
I have been using this scrub on and off since I was a child. Now that I am more aware of the products I use for my face, I feel that this product is too harsh on my face. Yes, it is a scrub, but after using the product I feel like my skin was damaged by it, instead of simply exfoliated.
I've been using this for years. Only thing that has EVER helped me keep my acne under control. I have super oily skin and acne products and creams only make the problem worse and astringents dry me out bad. This works great and feels awesome.
I absolutely love this scrub. I have had some horrible acne over the years and this has always been my go to. It removes my dead skin and makes me feel refreshed. I got it from my local drug store and despite the cheap price, it is still as effective as a high-quality face wash.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos