BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Compared to the black head remover scrub by clean and clear this stuff is over priced and definitely doesn’t work half as good! I love their packaging and most of their products are good however this just wasn’t one I truly loved and would buy again.
heather l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this scrub all the time! i started to notice little tiny bumps on my forehead so i went to sephora and talked to one of the ladies that helps with the facial cleansers etc and she asked what i was using and i told her and she said not to use it any more because they give you micro tears in your skin and dirt gets trapped in it and thats what was causing the bumps! So i got another kind of cleanser and after a couple weeks i had no more bumps! I really loved this scrub but hated the bumps!
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
I have very sensitive skin.  It gets oily easily and can dry out and begin to itch from certain products.  The apricots are bead like which I feel really take off all the dirt/makeup from my skin.  It is a great price and is not as harsh as other products I have tried.
Shylia B.
I love this product! It does the trick, and it leaves my skin soft and exfoliated. It is great for all skin types, and it smells okay not harsh. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their skin care regimen for a cheap price. You are definitely getting a bang for your buck!
Natalia R.
Burlington, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this at Walgreens and it is AMAZING! I love skincare and purchase both high end and drugstore products. I feel that this works just as well as high end, and a fraction of the cost. The consistency is perfect-- not too watery, not too brittle.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i don’t really like the way this feels on my face, i’m a big texture freak and it reminds me of running sand on my face. great for exfoliating but definitely not something i would recommend rubbing into your blemishes if they’re new or sensitive
Alyssa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although it does exfoliate your face I don't like this product only because when you use it the tiny granules gets stuck on your eyelashes and then they get stuck in your eye so that's the only thing about this product that I really don't like.
Mary L.
Boston
I have been using this scrub on and off since I was a child. Now that I am more aware of the products I use for my face, I feel that this product is too harsh on my face. Yes, it is a scrub, but after using the product I feel like my skin was damaged by it, instead of simply exfoliated.
Alliee E.
Mc Intyre, GA
I've been using this for years. Only thing that has EVER helped me keep my acne under control. I have super oily skin and acne products and creams only make the problem worse and astringents dry me out bad. This works great and feels awesome.
Soph P.
Boston
I absolutely love this scrub. I have had some horrible acne over the years and this has always been my go to. It removes my dead skin and makes me feel refreshed. I got it from my local drug store and despite the cheap price, it is still as effective as a high-quality face wash.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.