BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Samantha H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an excellent every day product. I haven't found that it is too tough on my skin or dries it out too much. It smells great, always leaves my skin soft and is a great product for the price!
Nicole  B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This face scrub is okay. It is great for sensitive skin, smells great and my face does feel somewhat smoothr after use. I do not feel like it is as great as treating acne as other products however.
Christine s.
Cresco, PA
This stuff sounds great and is for a while but I found myself getting more acne from using it. Its like it irritated my skin too much? Who knows. At least it smelled great.
Valerie H.
Ceres, CA
Not a big fan of this product because of the scrubbing part. It is very rough, and I have used other exfoliaters that smooth your skin but are more gentle. Not recommended at all for sensitive skin.
Channing H.
Burleson, TX
I use this scrub about once or twice a week and afterwards my skin always feels very deeply cleaned. Be sure that when you scrub this on your face, you are not too harsh because it is a bit gritty.
Jessica T.
Staten Island, NY
I've noticed my acne has seem rather under control after using this product, however not sure if that is due to this or my prescription. Not really a life changing product.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love st Ives in the cream it works amazing and i have only used this once but it was amazing, and if i go out to get something for black head control this would be it !!!
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
The best thing ever . everyone in my family uses this . I have already finish mine . it was pretty pricey when I got it so I'll have to check out dollar general because mine cost over 6 dollars at cvs
Angela H.
Davis, CA
I've been using this scrub for a couple months now, and the results are great! It keeps my skin healthy while getting rid of all the dirt and grime of the day. I definitely recommend this product!
Tammy S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product regularly and I've used it for years! I use this maybe once or twice a week on my face. I also use it on my whole body. It makes a huge difference on my legs after I shave them!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.