St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is a go to must in every girl/guys skincare ! It's gentle enough in my opinion for everyday use. Gets you face feels super clean and it not harsh on the skin . I love the little granuals in the products. Does a great job !
When I travel this is my go to product. I definitely love how it exfoliates my skin. I love the feel of this product. Never disappoints me.. MY NUMBER ONE GO TO FACE WASH!
This product has saved me! My skin is so acne prone, but this product has cleared most of it up in such a short amount of time. And atop all of that, my skin is always left feeling soft and looking radiant. I definitely recommend.
I love this product! I love the how the beads in the scrub soften my skin and the smell isn't too harsh! It really helped clear my blackheads and I definitely recommend it
This is the only scrub i use and it is amazing i use it 2 times a day once in the morning and once at night its soo good it gets all the dirt out of your pores and my acne has gotten better by using this even though it isn't for acne
Good product to help cleanse the skin. I usually use 3 products to cleanse my skin at night and I like to use this one last because it leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
I've seen people rave about this product and so I decided to give it a try and it was a good decision because it helped clear my acne and keep my skin smooth. One of my favorite product of all time.
Favorite scrub. Makes my skin smooth and tight! I will buy it over and over. Packaging is good for function! Never disappoints. Only product I use until empty! Love it so much! Buy it.
I use this scrub twice weekly, and my skin is so soft and smooth. I have recommended it to friends and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking into purchasing it!
it smells great. i use this scrub daily. i have oily skin so it definitely helps with that. you can find it at your local drugstore! very affordable and a lot comes in it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos