BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
veronica f.
Everson, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This dried my face super bad and it made my red worse even only using one time a day it may be good for other skin types I have very fair skin and no oil so this was a no go
Hailey E.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite exfoliating products! I only use it once a week but it really makes my face smooth! I always buy this time and time again because it works so well!
Marlene R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product has been in my life forever, I love the smell and also the beads that exfoliate the skin. Everyone in my family uses it and I don't think that will ever change.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
My family and I have oily skin and blemish easily so we have been using this scrub for years and will never stop using. It is a deep scrub without being too rough on the skin.
Bailey T.
Wabash, IN
I have used this for years. Every time I decide to try a new face scrub, I always come back to this. Fresh, delicate scent. Always leaves my face feeling smooth and so clean.
Claire K.
Kent, OH
I use it every day in the shower and I can feel it reaching deep down into my pores.  I like the fact it is a scrub because it is great at exfoliating also I think.
Bonnie P.
Augusta, GA
I love this face wash after washing my face it really feels clean. The scrubbers make me feel like I'm scrubbing off all the impurities. It also really helps to clear up acne.
Jacqulyn B.
Boston, MA
We always keep a tube of those in my house at all times. If you use it gently, it will do the job perfectly! If you have bumpy arms or chest, use this gently on those areas and you will be pleased with the results. Definitely recommend
Ricky R.
This apricot scrub is one of my very favorite. It smells good, it cleanses my skin making my face feel fresh and clean after washing. It smells good, it's cheap but worth it.
Lisa F.
Wichita Falls, TX
I think everyone in my age group has used this product when they were younger. It is a good face wash/ exfoliate . I would use it again and sometimes will still purchase it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.