St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This dried my face super bad and it made my red worse even only using one time a day it may be good for other skin types I have very fair skin and no oil so this was a no go
This is one of my favorite exfoliating products! I only use it once a week but it really makes my face smooth! I always buy this time and time again because it works so well!
This product has been in my life forever, I love the smell and also the beads that exfoliate the skin. Everyone in my family uses it and I don't think that will ever change.
My family and I have oily skin and blemish easily so we have been using this scrub for years and will never stop using. It is a deep scrub without being too rough on the skin.
I have used this for years. Every time I decide to try a new face scrub, I always come back to this. Fresh, delicate scent. Always leaves my face feeling smooth and so clean.
I use it every day in the shower and I can feel it reaching deep down into my pores. I like the fact it is a scrub because it is great at exfoliating also I think.
I love this face wash after washing my face it really feels clean. The scrubbers make me feel like I'm scrubbing off all the impurities. It also really helps to clear up acne.
We always keep a tube of those in my house at all times. If you use it gently, it will do the job perfectly! If you have bumpy arms or chest, use this gently on those areas and you will be pleased with the results. Definitely recommend
This apricot scrub is one of my very favorite. It smells good, it cleanses my skin making my face feel fresh and clean after washing. It smells good, it's cheap but worth it.
I think everyone in my age group has used this product when they were younger. It is a good face wash/ exfoliate . I would use it again and sometimes will still purchase it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos