BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
My family and I have oily skin and blemish easily so we have been using this scrub for years and will never stop using. It is a deep scrub without being too rough on the skin.
Anik V.
This is great! I use it once every 2 weeks to remove my self tanner. it is rough and not for sensitive skin. Great price too. Don't waste your money buying expensive scrubs, this is a good rough one.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This bad boy is beautiful. For the price and its effect, Its amazing. I noticed a difference in my skin within a week. I've bought it many times, but recently stopped b/c a bead got in my contact and cut my eye. Be careful people
Lea P.
Really aggressive scrub works well with oily skin, I only use it once a week.
I heard it can leave tiny abrasions in skin, but if you don't press too hard or use it once in a while it does it's job.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
This product definitely help clear out my acne. its not to harsh if you don't press on it too hard. it has a nice scent and dos the job by eliminating dirt,oil and anything else. you need to try if your looking for a good exfoliant.
Laura M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been buying this face scrub for over 15 years, since I was 13 its my go to exfoliate. I use it on my face, but also on my arms and legs and makes my skin baby smooth.
Alexandria D.
Denton, TX
always my go to exfoliator. i know it's supposed to be for "blemish control," and honestly i don't get much out of it as far as acne goes, but love it as a general exfoliator!
SANDRA B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nice quality, reasonably priced, does not irritate either dry skin or oily skin, natural, rinses well, only needs to be uses a couple times a week for good results
Crystal M.
Irvine, CA
The tiny scribing exfoliates the skin immediately making you your face feel clean and refreshed. Great way to start the morning! I noticed reduced black heads immediately.
Taryn K.
Auburndale, FL
Works great with keeping my skin clean feeling and preventing break outs. I use it every day and my skin never feels dry. It's always soft feeling after I use this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.