BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
lesley m.
i can never really tell a difference , all it does for me is leave my face red , not saying this is not a good product but it is also a lil messy getting stuck in my hair
Fatima T.
Carmichael, Ca
Now this is a product that does what it says!!
Can be rough on sensitive skin, but still ok if you don't use daily.
Highly recommended for make up wearers.
Great price and a little goes a long way!
Chelsea  D.
I received this scrub in my Campus VoxBox. It has a nice, fresh scent. If you have really sensitive skin, I would suggest you only use it on occasion to prevent severe dryness.
Stacy F.
Falmouth, KY
I have very sensitive, combination skin. This scrub has been the most gentle, while still able to cleanse my face. I've had a lot of bad experiences with face care products and this is definitely my go to. Plus, it smells really good!
Dana H.
Montgomery, IL
This is the only face wash my husband and I use. My husband has always had acne problems and loves this product. I have been lucky with my skin and still enjoy how this product makes me feel rejuvenated.
Sasha E.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this product to exfoliate my body especially my legs and feet because they tend to get dry. I think this is too harsh to use on my face because of the tiny seed particles.
Rita M.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for years! It never fails to leave me with soft skin and a healthy glow. The beads in the scrub helps so much with removing any dead skin left on my face.
Aston R.
Lake Forest, CA
I have been working in the skin care industry and as an exfoliator this apricot scrub is way to abrasive on the face! People think you need something that rough on your skin but its the complete opposite. I would stay away from this scrub
Cami E.
Denver, CO
Super scrubby and makes your face so soft after you use it. It smells nice and is high quality. Doesn't use super harsh chemicals which is nice, especially since it's still effective. I use it every day
christina B.
Pflugerville, TX
i don't use it very often because it is kind of abrasive for daily use. but i use it 2-3 times a week and it makes my skin very bright and smooth! i've been using it for years.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.