BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Madeleine M.
I love this stuff and used it for years. It was the only scrub I would buy. However, the Green Tea scrub by St. Ives is my new favorite. It's just as effective but more gentle. http://viennafly1.Blogspot.com/2012/05/i-just-picked-st.html
Jackie D.
Valencia, PA
I love this product and use it everyday. It is not as harsh as some of the other products available and work well in the winter when your skin might already be dry. I would highly recommend this product.
lesley m.
i can never really tell a difference , all it does for me is leave my face red , not saying this is not a good product but it is also a lil messy getting stuck in my hair
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
I used this product for years because I had KP on my arms but I heard that the giant physical exfoliators are actually bad for your skin so I switched to a much gentler scrub.
Xiomara H.
Melbourne, FL
I have tried many brands over the last 17 years; and this is the only one that has not only cleared up my skin but has prevented further breakouts. I have found that it's gentle enough to use twice a day. Great product for a great price.
Suzy B.
Hillsboro, OR
This Product Is Amazing! With Just One Use I Saw I Difference! It Leaves My Skin Smooth And Feeling Fresh. It Minimizes My Pores Which I Love. It Is An Affordable Product. I Totally Recommend This Product And Will Definitely Repurchase!
Larissa N.
Monmouth, OR
After use left my face tight and extremely dry. As far as being a blackhead remover it did it's job. The smell was good and seemed to exfoliate well but super dried out my skin.
Christina Y.
Ocala
I've been using this face wash since I was a teenager. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but I still get a great clean feeling afterwards! One of my favorite go to products!
Christine J.
Meridian, MS
This product is probably awesome if you don't have sensitive skin, but it definitely irritated my face. It absolutely clears out blackheads, but is a little too drying for me.
Melany P.
San Marcos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has to be my favorite scrub. Not only does it smell really good but it leaves my face feeling so soft and very clean! I've been using this for years and I won't be changing anytime soon.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.