St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this stuff and used it for years. It was the only scrub I would buy. However, the Green Tea scrub by St. Ives is my new favorite. It's just as effective but more gentle. http://viennafly1.Blogspot.com/2012/05/i-just-picked-st.html
I love this product and use it everyday. It is not as harsh as some of the other products available and work well in the winter when your skin might already be dry. I would highly recommend this product.
i can never really tell a difference , all it does for me is leave my face red , not saying this is not a good product but it is also a lil messy getting stuck in my hair
I used this product for years because I had KP on my arms but I heard that the giant physical exfoliators are actually bad for your skin so I switched to a much gentler scrub.
I have tried many brands over the last 17 years; and this is the only one that has not only cleared up my skin but has prevented further breakouts. I have found that it's gentle enough to use twice a day. Great product for a great price.
This Product Is Amazing! With Just One Use I Saw I Difference! It Leaves My Skin Smooth And Feeling Fresh. It Minimizes My Pores Which I Love. It Is An Affordable Product. I Totally Recommend This Product And Will Definitely Repurchase!
After use left my face tight and extremely dry. As far as being a blackhead remover it did it's job. The smell was good and seemed to exfoliate well but super dried out my skin.
I've been using this face wash since I was a teenager. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but I still get a great clean feeling afterwards! One of my favorite go to products!
This product is probably awesome if you don't have sensitive skin, but it definitely irritated my face. It absolutely clears out blackheads, but is a little too drying for me.
This has to be my favorite scrub. Not only does it smell really good but it leaves my face feeling so soft and very clean! I've been using this for years and I won't be changing anytime soon.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos