BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
DJ R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells amazing. I cannot disagree with that. But, it may do the exfoliating too well. It is a little rough on my skin. I like it, but there are much better products.
Jessica W.
Grand Blanc, MI
This product is okay. I like to feel the product actually working, but when putting this product on, it feels like its ripping your skin off. I know the beads are there to help, but you can't even feel the product working for your skin!
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
I used this for many years and while I liked it I felt that it hurt my skin over time. I really feel that this is not meant to be used on a regular basis. It will start to irritate skin if used too much.
Samona D.
Valley Stream, NY
I used to LOVE this mask, now? Eh. It's OK. Sometimes it makes my skin feel good and others, not so much. I think its because as I got older the dynamics of my skin changed from combination/oily to dry.
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Smells great, very gritty and removes dead skin (doesn't really remove my blackheads). Will leave your skin very soft but using it too much can make your skin really dry. I would use maybe half the week.
Katie H.
This product smells great and worked great for me for about a month, and then it seemed to stop treating my acne. I think i just got used to the stuff inside of it, but it is still a great exfoliater.
Rachel B.
Somerset, KY
I love this stuff my husband and myself use it daily. We both deal with oily skin a d ith him working in a factory he often gets black heads this is super effective couldn't imagine a shower ugh out it
Kristen M.
Menifee, CA
This is a great exfoliant. Creamy and rough but not too harsh for your face. Does not leave a residue after washing and your face feels clean and smooth after your application.
Donna R.
Vail, AZ
This is a great product for the price, a classic standby. I try new face products but over the years I keep coming back to St Ives. I love the exfoliation and it leaves my skin smooth and fresh feeling.
Victoria W.
Lincoln, NE
I do not recommend this cleanser. I used it for a few days and it made me break out really bad. I thought the scrub would be better for acne, but it only make it more irritated.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.