St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is one of my favorite products ever! Makes my skin look nice and feel wonderful Truly such a quality brand with amazing products. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever! I definitely suggest trying this scrub if you haven't already!
I use this once a week, I like that it is not too harsh and has a fresh clean scent that isn't overwhelming.My skin feel soft and so clean after use and it is such a good price !
I use this scrub from time to time. I find it to be fairly drying so I use a facial lotion afterwards but it smells wonderful and really gets all the dirt and makeup off my face.
This is my go to scrub for anytime of the year. I LOVE to use this in the shower up to two times a week. It is the perfect mix of an exfoliant and wash. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne or not it works wonders for blackheads!
Leaves skin so smooth and clean. Ive used this product for over 10years to help control my oily skin and keep my pores clean. Works well in addition to other lines. Does not dry skin out or leave it feeling tight. the formula is well balanced.
I use this every morning before I wash my face. I am sure to rub it around everywhere but my eyes...Then use normal face wash after. I love it. It definitely helps keep my skin clear
This works ok. Be very gentle because the exfoliating material can be harsh on the skin if scrubbed too roughly. It has in salicylic acid so it should be good for combating acne.
In addition to using this scrub on my face, I use it on my legs before I shave to get them extra smooth and on my bikini area to prevent ingrown hair. It also works wonders on knees, elbows, feet...anywhere you may have a rough patch of skin!
I love this scrub but you do have to be careful because the exfoliating pieces can be a bit harsh. This product dries out my skin but so does almost every other cleanser out there
St. Ives really did a good job with this. My face always feels really smooth after I've used it. I also use it down there to combat ingrown hairs (sorry if TMI.) It helps though.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos