BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Marie K.
Rochester, NY
I use this scrub when I get home from class and it gives me a refreshing boost for the rest of the day. My face feels clean and soft and it gets rid of the oil that accumulates on my skin throughout the day!
Esha R.
I have used this product for years it is my go to when my skin is acting up i have tried more expensive higher end products but I just keep returning to this one it's one the best scrubs you will find out there and especially for the price
Addey 1.
Gardiner
This is by far one of my favorite scrubs, I love the smell and how soft my face feels after a good scrub. I have bought this several times and have recommended to several people.
DJ R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells amazing. I cannot disagree with that. But, it may do the exfoliating too well. It is a little rough on my skin. I like it, but there are much better products.
Emily Z.
Pretty good exfoliating cleanser. It's not the best for acne but it does keep your skin smooth. When my pores feel clogged I use this and it makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is very affordable which makes me want to purchase it again.
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
Works great for blackheads and blemishes! the only reason I give it a "B" is because it is not so gentle on sensitive skin, which I have... otherwise... good stuff.
Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO
I use this product to help cut down on my acne. The exfoliating beads help remove dead skin cells and my face feels really clean after using it. My face can sometimes get oily quickly after using it though.
ciera r.
Love this stuff! It works real well, its one of my go to items as far as facial scrubs go.I like the feel it gives my face after I use it. It feels all nice and clean, and you certainly can not beat that!
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
This is not for someone with normal skin. Works best for those who have oily skin. Had normal skin and after a few uses I noticed my face was very dried out. Defiantly not for me.
Meaghan P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I really like the scent and feel of this product. It really cleans your face well and washes out your clogged pores. My face doesn't break out anymore which is what I love most.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.