BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Elizabeth m.
Edison , Nj
This is a classic It's great It's mark good too! It's a scrub so you can't Rub it yo hard onto your face but it can be a bit drying for me so I have to use a good mustorizer after.
Jane C.
A little abrasive, but the overall quality is great! Have been using this product for about 6 months now...I have sensitive skin and it seems to not irritate my skin as much as other exfoliant products have.
Angela D.
Willits
I have loved this stuff for occasional use since 7th grade! Wouldn't use it everyday but I always like to switch up my products so that they feel more effective.
Sarah W.
Elk River, MN
This face scrub always leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. The little scrubby beads are so good! They scrub away all the dirt and grime that's on my face from a long icky day.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scrub - I feel like a look so much fresher after I've used it. It really takes off the dead skin and does wonders for an dryish patches I might have.
Sarina E.
Grand Rapids, MI
With all of the facial scrubs I've used, I've always come back to this one. It is cheaper than most, and scrubs better than others (it may be a little harsh for some people though). My husband loves it too :)
Melina C.
Santa Ana, CA
If I have a break out, this is my go-to! It works so well, and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and clean after! It's like it goes deep into my pores and cleans all the junk out!
Judy J.
I have combo sink and let me just tell you this stuff works for me . It gets all the oils out and I just need that especially around my nose, if it only shrinked pore it would be amazinggggggggggggggggg
Katherine W.
Sheridan, IN
I have used this a few times in my home. Myself and my son have really dry skin so we have tried numerous products. This product kept our skin moisturized for a few hours however, we had to keep applying it multiple times throughout the day.
Angelica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing for blackheads. I use it every other day and you really see the difference in shine and purity of my face. Highly recommend using this over any other brand or product for facial cleansing.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.