St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a classic It's great It's mark good too! It's a scrub so you can't Rub it yo hard onto your face but it can be a bit drying for me so I have to use a good mustorizer after.
A little abrasive, but the overall quality is great! Have been using this product for about 6 months now...I have sensitive skin and it seems to not irritate my skin as much as other exfoliant products have.
I have loved this stuff for occasional use since 7th grade! Wouldn't use it everyday but I always like to switch up my products so that they feel more effective.
This face scrub always leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. The little scrubby beads are so good! They scrub away all the dirt and grime that's on my face from a long icky day.
I love this scrub - I feel like a look so much fresher after I've used it. It really takes off the dead skin and does wonders for an dryish patches I might have.
With all of the facial scrubs I've used, I've always come back to this one. It is cheaper than most, and scrubs better than others (it may be a little harsh for some people though). My husband loves it too :)
If I have a break out, this is my go-to! It works so well, and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and clean after! It's like it goes deep into my pores and cleans all the junk out!
I have combo sink and let me just tell you this stuff works for me . It gets all the oils out and I just need that especially around my nose, if it only shrinked pore it would be amazinggggggggggggggggg
I have used this a few times in my home. Myself and my son have really dry skin so we have tried numerous products. This product kept our skin moisturized for a few hours however, we had to keep applying it multiple times throughout the day.
This is amazing for blackheads. I use it every other day and you really see the difference in shine and purity of my face. Highly recommend using this over any other brand or product for facial cleansing.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos