BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Maddie R.
Collinsville, OK
Good, basic face scrub. I use this 2-3 times a week. I usually feel pretty clean but am not completely satisfied with it. I can't really pinpoint why, I just think it's missing something.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This one is actually my husbands favorite. He uses it every two to 3 days and his skin has improved dramatically, he has no breakouts , his skin is not oily as it was before and he has barely any blackheads.
Kandace L.
China Grove, NC
I have used this product for years, I use it 2-3 times a week after I wash my makeup and before toner. It has just the right amount of exfoliant!! I also use if before self tanner:)
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This used to be one of my favorite products until I realized that the company's claims of being 'natural' really weren't true. There are many other exfoliating products available that are more natural and safe for use.
Jeanene N.
I really like this product makes your face feel vary clean and smooth. I like using this after I wash my face with my makeup cleanser. I feel as though It washes off all residue. Also doesn't leave face feeling dry.
Esmeralda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great product!! Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Might be harsh for very sensitive skin... But if you still want to try it make sure if ur skin is sensitive that you don't rub to hard and don't use it everyday.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
I likes the grounded up apricot seed ,lt help to get rid of dead skin and made my skin feel soft and renewed, however no difference with blemish and acne control
Nadine J.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Love love love this product after working a 12 hour shitf i come home n use this I'm good as new but maybe its becuz i have oily skin because people with dry skin told me personly they wernt happy with the results
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
I have very oily skin and for some reason, this breaks my skin out terribly. Maybe it's an ingredient I'm allergic to because a lot of my friends swear by it....
Keisha C.
Burtonsville, MD
I have been using apricot scrub for years. I normally wash my face with my mild cleanser then scrub then oil free moisturizer. It does minimize some white heads...I just like how soft my skin is after a scrub.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.