St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Good, basic face scrub. I use this 2-3 times a week. I usually feel pretty clean but am not completely satisfied with it. I can't really pinpoint why, I just think it's missing something.
This one is actually my husbands favorite. He uses it every two to 3 days and his skin has improved dramatically, he has no breakouts , his skin is not oily as it was before and he has barely any blackheads.
I have used this product for years, I use it 2-3 times a week after I wash my makeup and before toner. It has just the right amount of exfoliant!! I also use if before self tanner:)
This used to be one of my favorite products until I realized that the company's claims of being 'natural' really weren't true. There are many other exfoliating products available that are more natural and safe for use.
I really like this product makes your face feel vary clean and smooth. I like using this after I wash my face with my makeup cleanser. I feel as though It washes off all residue. Also doesn't leave face feeling dry.
Great product!! Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Might be harsh for very sensitive skin... But if you still want to try it make sure if ur skin is sensitive that you don't rub to hard and don't use it everyday.
I likes the grounded up apricot seed ,lt help to get rid of dead skin and made my skin feel soft and renewed, however no difference with blemish and acne control
Love love love this product after working a 12 hour shitf i come home n use this I'm good as new but maybe its becuz i have oily skin because people with dry skin told me personly they wernt happy with the results
I have very oily skin and for some reason, this breaks my skin out terribly. Maybe it's an ingredient I'm allergic to because a lot of my friends swear by it....
I have been using apricot scrub for years. I normally wash my face with my mild cleanser then scrub then oil free moisturizer. It does minimize some white heads...I just like how soft my skin is after a scrub.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos