St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this scrub ! & the exfoliating beads that are in it ! Feels wonderful on my skin & makes me feel so refreshed after us I it ! You also cant beat the price !
Beware of dupes that don't live up to St. Ives!!! This is my all time fav and it never gets old! It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and revived! I've even made hubby a believer.
It makes your face your face really soft and hydrated. as for the blackheads I'm not too sure how well it works with that. but whenever I'm dry I goto the apricot scrubs, love em!
Haven't tried this one yet but I've tried the green tea travel one just to try it out and this brand has blew me away. I would love to try this one out for sure!
I love using this one day of the week to exfoliate thoroughly, or at least more than my other face soaps do. Also the apricot is a great alternative to the synthetic beads that many other products incorporate.
This is the one and only face wash I use. I use it everyday and it's just amazing! I have combination skin and this is the one facial scrub that helps me balance my faces' texture.
I love this! It isn't too harsh but it skill makes my skin super soft! I don't know how well it helps with blemishes but it's a great (and affordable) exfoliant.
This is a good face scrub. I like that it is affordable and uses natural exfoliants. It's pretty abrasive, so it might be too harsh for some people to use daily.
I use this daily, though it doesn't seem to fully remove blackheads as well as it advertises. Otherwise, I feel like I get a deep clean and it smells delightful.
I used so many facial washes and scrubs and when I tried this one out and continued to use it on a daily bases I notice my face was clearing up and felt so smooth and clean. Love it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos