BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kerri S.
High Point, NC
Love this scrub ! & the exfoliating beads that are in it ! Feels wonderful on my skin & makes me feel so refreshed after us I it ! You also cant beat the price !
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beware of dupes that don't live up to St. Ives!!! This is my all time fav and it never gets old! It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and revived! I've even made hubby a believer.
Karley L.
Utica, MI
It makes your face your face really soft and hydrated. as for the blackheads I'm not too sure how well it works with that. but whenever I'm dry I goto the apricot scrubs, love em!
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , Texas
Haven't tried this one yet but I've tried the green tea travel one just to try it out and this brand has blew me away. I would love to try this one out for sure!
emery T.
Burnsville, MN
I love using this one day of the week to exfoliate thoroughly, or at least more than my other face soaps do. Also the apricot is a great alternative to the synthetic beads that many other products incorporate.
Alejandra F.
This is the one and only face wash I use. I use it everyday and it's just amazing! I have combination skin and this is the one facial scrub that helps me balance my faces' texture.
Hayley G.
I love this! It isn't too harsh but it skill makes my skin super soft! I don't know how well it helps with blemishes but it's a great (and affordable) exfoliant.
Stephanie P.
Greensboro, NC
This is a good face scrub. I like that it is affordable and uses natural exfoliants. It's pretty abrasive, so it might be too harsh for some people to use daily.
Sadie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this daily, though it doesn't seem to fully remove blackheads as well as it advertises. Otherwise, I feel like I get a deep clean and it smells delightful.
Jenise P.
Lubbock, TX
I used so many facial washes and scrubs and when I tried this one out and continued to use it on a daily bases I notice my face was clearing up and felt so smooth and clean. Love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.