St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
One of my favorite facial cleansers!! I find myself going back to this product a lot. The exfoliating beads in the scrub feel great on my skin and it cleans out my pores so nicely!
As a person with many skin allergies, I have to be very careful about what I use to get clean. This scrub is great! It gets my face clean and glowing without making me itchy at all.
St Ives apricot scrub takes me back to being a middle school kid when I had the beginnings of zits. The smell and the texture is the best thing to scrub away the dirtiness of the day
This scrub works wonders. It isn't painful to use, and it leaves your skin feeling so soft. I've been using it for several years, and never considered switching!
I use it four times a week religiously. It tightens and brightens dark spots and it feels amazing once you're done. It's definitely worth the money and lasts a decent amount of time.
I've always used this in my shower whenever to clean my shoulders and face. I like that it exfoliates and gets rid of the dirt collected through out the day. It makes me feel like its actually doing something.
I absolutely love this face wash! It cleans deep and expoliates your face. I always feel like my face is extremely clean after using this product. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so!!
oh my gosh i love this stuff!!!!! this really clears my black heads and any other blimishes that are bothering my and wont leave my face!!!!! it also has the most amazing scent that really does wake you up!!!!!!!!!!!!there are little beads that really get the nasty crap out of your pours!!!!!
A little abrasive, but the overall quality is great! Have been using this product for about 6 months now...I have sensitive skin and it seems to not irritate my skin as much as other exfoliant products have.
The best scrubs ever, I have so many years using this and I will use it, leave your skin so soft and I love the fragrance of the product!! I really recommend this 👌🏼
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos