St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this scrub last year and I really saw my blackheads diminish. I love the beads in it and can feel it exfoliate my skin. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't make it irritated.
This face scrubber is actually really good and good for the price. My niece introduced me to this face scrubber when she came to visit and I had not stop buy it.
I have very oily skin and for some reason, this breaks my skin out terribly. Maybe it's an ingredient I'm allergic to because a lot of my friends swear by it....
This is a wonderful face scrub. I wish it were a little more gentle and less abrasive, but it is their most intense facial scrub in their product line. It does a great job and leaves your skin smooth and nice
I love this product, I've used it for years. It gently scrubs all dry/ dead skin away and still wont dry me out. I have extremely sensitive skin and I can use this all over my body.
I have a lot of dry skin on my chin area from breakouts. After rubbing this on my chin, and rinsing it off...my chin is super soft and all the dry skin is gone!
I really like this product makes your face feel vary clean and smooth. I like using this after I wash my face with my makeup cleanser. I feel as though It washes off all residue. Also doesn't leave face feeling dry.
I absolutely ADORE this stuff! I have super sensitive skin, and its hard to find the happy medium between harsh and not effective. this meets my needs perfectly!
I love this product it gets my face clean and soft I have been using this for about two years and this is my gô to product especially during winter when my skin gets dry patches I love love love this product !
I have used this scrub for a few years about once a week. I love how gently it is on your skin, but that it always leaves my skin feeling super smooth and fresh.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos