BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lauren J.
This is my FAVORITE cleanser. My skin doesn’t feel stripped afterwards but it also gives you a nice deep clean. If you have oily or combination skin, this product would be great for you.
Kelly W.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
Take care of your skin!!! This scrub is far too harsh on the skin, the chunks that are supposed to exfoliate in this face wash are way too large and sharp. When you use this, especially when you use it every day, you are creating a ton of micro scrapes on the surface of your face, which can easily become infected and irritated. Use a more gentle exfoliator, and try to limit the use of it to 2-3 times a week. A regular face wash should be used to make sure you arent over doing it and keeping your face raw
Christina S.
I THINK I"VE FINALLY FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL OF FACE WASHES! This is a big deal to me because I've struggled with acne since my middle school days. While I've only been using this for less than a week I can honestly say that there's a difference in my face! I feel so fresh and clean after using this. I feel like I'm spoiling myself because the scrub really gets deep and makes my skin feel so soft like I just got a professional facial! I hope that St. Ives can continue to provide the results I've longed for for so long!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this product daily for YEARS and just recently stopped because I got a clarasonic and didn't want to overkill my skin. This is by far one of the best scrubs I have ever used. This product leaves my skin feeling insanely soft and clean. It does a great job at exfoliating your skin. One thing I will say is that if the temperature of your bathroom is a little on the colder side, it will get a little more rough and so you want to make sure to either warm it up in your fingers before applying OR just massage it is softly. I do have sensitive skin and this has never given me any issues at all. I highly recommend.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had been using this scrub for a long time and it was one of my favorites. I loved how the little particles felt as they scrubbed away dirt and oil. The scent was very nice as well. It left my skin feeling smoother and tighter. Unfortunately, it's effects didn't last long for me. Instead of clearing my skin from breakouts, I noticed more breakouts. I don't know ow if it was because I was over exfoliating or because I was sensitive to the perfumes in it but something just wasn't working right. I stopped using it after two months and seeing no change. It gets 3 stars simply because of it's nice scent, it's texture and because it did make my skin feel smooth and tight.
Brooklyn M.
united states
This use to be the my facial cleanser i would use but now every time i go to the store to get some because i ran out they are always out of stock it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth!
Marie B.
Not greasy, but takes a while to absorb into the skin. But when it does, my skin feels so good! Makes my skin feel more hydrated and firm. I really like St. Ives products. I've had soaps, face washes, scrubs, and lotions so I figured I'd try this out too. It works just as well as a high-end anti-aging moisturizer at 1/10th the cost.  St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have spent a lot of time reading reviews for facial care products, trying new products, and visiting the dermatologist to get prescription products for my acne. I used a prescription cream all the way through middle school and the beginning of high school. Eventually, my skin began to clear up and while I still had acne, the prescription was too harsh for my sensitive skin. This scrub was the answer. Within just days of using it I already saw a difference in my skin. It exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling great, and my pimples started to disappear. I love this facial scrub and it is definitely worth a try to anyone who is having trouble with acne.
Mei W.
Toms River
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EXFOLIATOR that I have ever used. My sister tends to use this other blackhead one but time and time I ALWAYS resort back to St. IVes. I really think this brand has perfected their formula with the perfect combo of scent and texture. I notice that my skin is always glowing after I do a little scrub at night after removing my makeup. It does great in helping remove excess makeup and oils and leaves my skin feeling like I just got a facial. I would not recommend using this product for morning and night though. Although this product is great, I highly recommend to only use at the end of the day when you are trying to remove more gunk off your face and opt for a softer cleanser in the morning since this cleanser does have a tougher feel. Nonetheless, I love this product
Johnnie H.
Ione, CA
This is an amazing product I've been using it since I was 12 and I'm now 17 and I still use it on an everyday basis. I usually buy it from my local Walmart but you can purchase this at pretty much any drug store near you! I would definitely recommend this product to not only young girls that are just starting to get zits and pimples but also to grown women who do not experience acne, use this every morning before doing your makeup to get rid of any dead skin cells on the face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.