St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This used to be one of my favorite products until I realized that the company's claims of being 'natural' really weren't true. There are many other exfoliating products available that are more natural and safe for use.
Love the scrub you feel it scrubbing all dead skin unwanted dirts and oils then after you rinse and dry leaves your face looking nice healthy and smooth great scrub its a must have.
I talked to my dermatologist about this product and they said it is absolutely terrible for your skin. The apricot pits in it can put very fine scratches in your skin and are not good for it at all! I would definitely not recommend this product.
I have very sensitive and break out prone skin and the day after I used this product I had broken out. I wouldn't recommend this product for those that suffer my same skin condition
Great product!! Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Might be harsh for very sensitive skin... But if you still want to try it make sure if ur skin is sensitive that you don't rub to hard and don't use it everyday.
I likes the grounded up apricot seed ,lt help to get rid of dead skin and made my skin feel soft and renewed, however no difference with blemish and acne control
I use this scrub on a daily basis and I absolutely love it for a non-expensive facial scrub. I love that it's 100% natural, I never have any irritation from using it. It's a very nice gentle exfoliant, it always leaves my skin soft and glowing.
I have been using this for years! I use it once a week to really exfoliate my face. It isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin and my skin feels amazing afterwards.
Love love love this product after working a 12 hour shitf i come home n use this I'm good as new but maybe its becuz i have oily skin because people with dry skin told me personly they wernt happy with the results
I received this in my campus voxbox, and I LOVE IT. I have super oily skin, and tend to break out pretty easily, but this keeps my face clear, and oil free through the day, I will be buying more when I run out!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos