BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ryanne R.
Ashland, OH
I feel so clean after using this product and love the way that it makes my skin feel. Exfoliating beads work very well and is the perfect wake-up face wash for those that find it hard to get moving in the morning
Heather W.
MOBILE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to use. It exfoliates your skin and leaves it clean and soft. It is at an affordable price also. My children have started using it too.
Casey T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing face wash. You can feel the exfoliation and it also smells so nice. I always repurchase this product because it works so well on my skin.
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
I absolutely love this face wash! It cleans deep and expoliates your face. I always feel like my face is extremely clean after using this product. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so!!
katelyn o.
Rome, GA
I use this scrub daily in the shower. It makes my face feel refreshed and smooth. I feel it works very well for my complexion keeping away dead skin and my breakouts have decreased.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I like how refreshed this makes me feel after using it. I don't really see a difference though in the amount of acne/blackheads I get and my skin is still oily.
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , Texas
Haven't tried this one yet but I've tried the green tea travel one just to try it out and this brand has blew me away. I would love to try this one out for sure!
emery T.
Burnsville, MN
I love using this one day of the week to exfoliate thoroughly, or at least more than my other face soaps do. Also the apricot is a great alternative to the synthetic beads that many other products incorporate.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
This breaks me out HORRIBLY. Will never be using it or anything with grit in it again. Everyone seems to love the stuff but my poor skin just couldn't take it.
Katelyn M.
I love this face wash! It exfoliates my skin, leaving it smooth and bright and has definitely helped minimize pores and breakouts. I always feel so refreshed when I use this scrub!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.