St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I feel so clean after using this product and love the way that it makes my skin feel. Exfoliating beads work very well and is the perfect wake-up face wash for those that find it hard to get moving in the morning
This is a great product to use. It exfoliates your skin and leaves it clean and soft. It is at an affordable price also. My children have started using it too.
This is such an amazing face wash. You can feel the exfoliation and it also smells so nice. I always repurchase this product because it works so well on my skin.
I absolutely love this face wash! It cleans deep and expoliates your face. I always feel like my face is extremely clean after using this product. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so!!
I use this scrub daily in the shower. It makes my face feel refreshed and smooth. I feel it works very well for my complexion keeping away dead skin and my breakouts have decreased.
I like how refreshed this makes me feel after using it. I don't really see a difference though in the amount of acne/blackheads I get and my skin is still oily.
Haven't tried this one yet but I've tried the green tea travel one just to try it out and this brand has blew me away. I would love to try this one out for sure!
I love using this one day of the week to exfoliate thoroughly, or at least more than my other face soaps do. Also the apricot is a great alternative to the synthetic beads that many other products incorporate.
This breaks me out HORRIBLY. Will never be using it or anything with grit in it again. Everyone seems to love the stuff but my poor skin just couldn't take it.
I love this face wash! It exfoliates my skin, leaving it smooth and bright and has definitely helped minimize pores and breakouts. I always feel so refreshed when I use this scrub!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos