St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like how well this exfoliates, but it can be very harsh. I'm also not sure it actually helps with acne. It does leave skin smooth but I can't use it very often.
I really like this cleanser. I don't use it daily because it's so exfoliating but I do like to use it a few times a week. It's nice that it's fairly cheap and seems to work well.
This is my favorite!! I absolutely love this for a skincare routine. I have tried so many others and this one has been the very best! It works so good! And leaves your face feeling clean and fresh without any acne
I am not prone to acne, but I do have really dry skin and get pimples often. This was overall, a decent product. It overall, left my skin slightly more moisturized, and it smells great. Got it in my Campus Box :)
My only scrub I've used for years. I absolutely love it. It unclogs pores and cleanses face without leaving a residue. It also keeps my acne and blackheads at bay.
I like it, not crazy about it. It dries my skin out. But I naturally have dry skin anyways. The smell is great, and it does leave your skin soft and smooth feeling
I love this scrub! It is my go to scrub. It keeps my face looking good for a great price! I first bought it and have gotten a few others hooked on the product! :)
I really like this scrub a lot i have very sensitive skin and acne prone skin. this scrub doesn't iritate my skin which is a plus and it's cheap. i would recommend
People spend a lot of money for face wash, not necessary with this, for less then $5 you get the best face wash out there. I have used it for 20+ years and won't use anything else. Works great, leaves skin smooth
By far my favorite face scrub. I've been using it for since I was a teenager. Its an extremely harsh exfoliation, which for me is great. I have sensory issues and without I feel like my face is not clean at all.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos