BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tiffany M.
San Francisco, CA
This scrub has been on so many best of lists for years and for good reason. It definitely makes my skin feel clean but it hasn't necessarily caused any improvement in my skin tone.
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
It's my, lets use these every few weeks scrub. Why? It takes all the extra crap off my face that other cleaners/exfoliators don't touch. This is a classic, get it!
Christa R.
Katy, TX
I love this product, it really is refreshing I use it about 2-3 times a week, I love how it's gentle on my skin, and really helps reduce my acne. To add on to that its really cheap.
Mary Margaret J.
Kingsport, TN
This has always been a product I have had in my bathroom. I use it in the morning and also at night and it keeps my skin looking awesome. It smells great as well.
Lynzie T.
Sioux Falls, SD
For such a low cost product it works like you would expect. Pros: the exfoliation and smell. Cons: left my face dryer than normal. Assuming it would be a better product for oily skin.
Quinelle R.
I got this in my Campus voxbox and i love it but i wished it smelled more like peaches But it did a really nice job made my skin feel nice and soft after I wiped it off I was going to buy this and I know I will when I finish off this bottle!
Daniella H.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great acne scrub! Gets all of the dead skin off and leaves your face visible smooth as well as the texture of your face. Smells great and it's reasonably priced !
Eva L.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using this scrub for years. I love to use it every day in the shower when my pores are open for a deeper exfoliation. It truly has been a must have for me. It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh :-)
Nathalie N.
Fort Drum, NY
I've been using this for the longest and it still amazes me how well it works. My face feels so fresh and clean every time. I saw a previous review on how I can use it on my armpits. I would have never thought of that and I will definitely try it.
Stephanie B.
Manteca, CA
This product is okay. I’ve only used it a few times and haven’t seen much difference. I have combo skin. I do have little blemishes and have acne scars. This product didn’t wow me. Don’t really recommend.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.