St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub has been on so many best of lists for years and for good reason. It definitely makes my skin feel clean but it hasn't necessarily caused any improvement in my skin tone.
It's my, lets use these every few weeks scrub. Why? It takes all the extra crap off my face that other cleaners/exfoliators don't touch. This is a classic, get it!
I love this product, it really is refreshing I use it about 2-3 times a week, I love how it's gentle on my skin, and really helps reduce my acne. To add on to that its really cheap.
This has always been a product I have had in my bathroom. I use it in the morning and also at night and it keeps my skin looking awesome. It smells great as well.
For such a low cost product it works like you would expect. Pros: the exfoliation and smell. Cons: left my face dryer than normal. Assuming it would be a better product for oily skin.
I got this in my Campus voxbox and i love it but i wished it smelled more like peaches But it did a really nice job made my skin feel nice and soft after I wiped it off I was going to buy this and I know I will when I finish off this bottle!
Great acne scrub! Gets all of the dead skin off and leaves your face visible smooth as well as the texture of your face. Smells great and it's reasonably priced !
I have been using this scrub for years. I love to use it every day in the shower when my pores are open for a deeper exfoliation. It truly has been a must have for me. It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh :-)
I've been using this for the longest and it still amazes me how well it works. My face feels so fresh and clean every time. I saw a previous review on how I can use it on my armpits. I would have never thought of that and I will definitely try it.
This product is okay. I’ve only used it a few times and haven’t seen much difference. I have combo skin. I do have little blemishes and have acne scars. This product didn’t wow me. Don’t really recommend.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos