St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used to always use this product, and it smelled great and really did clean my face. But then I started noticing how dry my face was becoming. So I cut back on how many times I used it. But my face didn't improve, so I stopped used it completely.
I love this scrub! It is my go to scrub. It keeps my face looking good for a great price! I first bought it and have gotten a few others hooked on the product! :)
I feel guilty using this, considering its not the best thing for your skin, but it's definitely effective: radiantly clean skin immediately after washing it off!
I love this product.. is so soft after you wash.. it smells yummy and work pretty good.. i love to wash my face whit this product, I even bought one for my kids..
Really liked this. I don't typically get many blackheads so i won't be using it too much but i liked what i did get out of it and i would purchase again if needed.
I LOVE using this product. I use it on my face about every other night. I do not use this in the mornings. I love how it cleans my skin, especially if I feel like my makeup wipes might of missed some of my make up. It works really well with my other products.
I use this a few times a week and it makes my skin feel nice. I don't know how much it really helps my skin but it feels nice after. I haven't noticed a huge difference in blemish control or blackheads however.
It smells delicious! I like it for an exfoliate, but maybe not for a blemish control. I feel like it doesn't have a well enough lather to make a good face cleanser.
I USED TO USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE I GOT INTO MURAD AND IT WORKED REALLY GOOD. IT DIDNT DRY UP MY SKIN BUT IT DID CONTROL MY BLACKHEADS AND HAD GREAT EXFOLIATION.
Have used this product off and on for years and no matter how many times I stop using it to try something new, I always come back. No other product leaves me feeling completely clean when I'm done, however I wish I could use more than once a week.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos