BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Janet E.
Palmdale, CA
I used to always use this product, and it smelled great and really did clean my face. But then I started noticing how dry my face was becoming. So I cut back on how many times I used it. But my face didn't improve, so I stopped used it completely.
Stacy H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this scrub! It is my go to scrub. It keeps my face looking good for a great price! I first bought it and have gotten a few others hooked on the product! :)
Kim L.
I feel guilty using this, considering its not the best thing for your skin, but it's definitely effective: radiantly clean skin immediately after washing it off!
Emma L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this product.. is so soft after you wash.. it smells yummy and work pretty good.. i love to wash my face whit this product, I even bought one for my kids..
Kim H.
Richmond, VA
Really liked this. I don't typically get many blackheads so i won't be using it too much but i liked what i did get out of it and i would purchase again if needed.
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE using this product. I use it on my face about every other night. I do not use this in the mornings. I love how it cleans my skin, especially if I feel like my makeup wipes might of missed some of my make up. It works really well with my other products.
Kristen H.
Hayward , CA
I use this a few times a week and it makes my skin feel nice. I don't know how much it really helps my skin but it feels nice after. I haven't noticed a huge difference in blemish control or blackheads however.
Candace S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It smells delicious! I like it for an exfoliate, but maybe not for a blemish control. I feel like it doesn't have a well enough lather to make a good face cleanser.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I USED TO USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE I GOT INTO MURAD AND IT WORKED REALLY GOOD. IT DIDNT DRY UP MY SKIN BUT IT DID CONTROL MY BLACKHEADS AND HAD GREAT EXFOLIATION.
Meghann P.
Garland, TX
Have used this product off and on for years and no matter how many times I stop using it to try something new, I always come back. No other product leaves me feeling completely clean when I'm done, however I wish I could use more than once a week.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.