BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kaitlyn V.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I love it! I have really dry skin on my chin and cheeks but oily on my forehead and nose. This is great for both. Very exfoliating, so wouldn’t use it more than 2x a week.
Rainnie H.
Flushing, NY
This is an honest review by someone who had a very acne prone skin before and used this product for 2 months. Over a year ago, I saw some youtubers were using this product and said it was part of their acne routine/cleared their skin. So I started using it and I started getting A LOT of white heads, I thought it was just the purging stage where my skin would get worst first then clear up. It did not help at all, I just had more and more white heads and my acne got worst, once i stopped using this scrub, white heads disappeared little by little. If you do some research on this product, the scrub actually damages your skin, I would never recommend this product to anyone, but if it works for you, that's fine but for me( I don't have sensitive skin) it was an awful experience.
Kiara D.
Spartanburg, SC
I really like this product because it does a great job of getting rid of my black heads. It strips the oil out of my skin while leaving it really smooth. I found it at CVS and it wasn’t to expensive.
Amaya T.
Lancaster , PA
This is my go to face scrub. I've used this product ever since I could remember. Its always works for me and a little goes a long way. It seems to leave my face smoother if I use more but using a small around defiantly works too! The exfoliating beads in the scrub really help with removing the dead skin cells on my face and help with my pores on my nose. Although I haven't actually seen just this product alone helped with acne. Its helped with redness and irritation for me. The smells works for me also but it is more earthy and natural than fruity.
Isabella X.
arlington

This product is wonderful for the skin, leaves a soft and fresh of it and very good,
I love wearing it every day after I take off my makeup.
laney r.
Florida
Are use this Saint Ives apricot exfoliating mask 24 seven it is a holy grill facemask for me and I love this product because it comes with a lot of product has beautiful packaging and has a very nice exfoliation and gives nice skin
Roberta S.
Missouri City
This is one of the best kept secrets for skin care! Does an excellent job in exfoliating the skin without leaving it dry and irritated. I try to use it once a week.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy grail! I love how this scrub smoothes my skin so nicely and it definitely does help with my breakouts as well. I see my skin more radiant and clear as well!
I have been using this scrub for almost 6 years now and I will never stop! It is super affordable and does a great job at removing blackhead and dead skin to leave your face feeling brand new.
Kay W.
Los Angeles
This right here is my HOLY GRAIL for skin care! I was introduced to St Ives Apricot Scrub my 2nd year of college back in 2004 an I have been using it ever since. For the price, it's absolutely affordable and available to everyone.

I use this exfoliate my face twice DAILY because it's that gentle and effective. Every morning I use this to wash my face and it creates the most smooth canvas for when I apply my makeup. Then at night, I use this after I've removed my eye makeup with a Clarisonic to get a deep clean to remove whatever dirt I had to endure during the day, lol.

I usually buy this on Amazon because it's less than $5.00, but it's readily available and nearly every drug store.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.