St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I keep this in the shower, and use 3 times a week. I love the smell, how deep the scrub feels without affecting my sensitive skin, I use it on my neck and chest sometimes too. My skin feels super soft afterwards.
This is my favorite face wash and is great for acne prone sensitive skin. It is also great at removing make up. It is a great exfoliating face wash and my skin feels so clean after using it. And it is inexpensive. I can find it for under $4 at Target.
I have been using this off and on for years. I love the Apricot smell. It is pure heaven. I feel like the scrub really deep cleans my face. What else do you need?
I absolutely love this exfoliator! It helps to keep acne at bay, while also gently removing scars as well. It's not gentle on my sensitive skin and it's not drying either. Love! Love!
Love the way my face feels after using this scrub. It feels so fresh and clean. I had horrible acne and with in 3 days of using this product my face cleared up SIGNIFICANTLY ! I will definitely continue to use this
This product smells soo good.. it also makes your skin look really clean and more vibrant.. i don't recommend bying this if you have a lot of acne because the beads in the cream can cause your pimple to pop which will only make your acne problem worse
Great exfoliant! I don't feel like the scrub is peeling off my skin or tearing it! Exfoliates gently and washes away clean, no icky residue. Been using this since I was a little girl.
I've been using this for about a year now, and it really does the job of making my skin feel CLEAN. This is always my go-to facial wash when my face feels a little... meh. I'll definitely keep repurchasing this!
This is a great product for a great price. I love that is doesn't dry out your face and scrubs it so well. I forgot about this for a while but ill definitely be going out and buying a new bottle now that I remember
This product is nice, it exfoliates well. It leaves my skin soft, removes my blackheads & works better than other products I have tried. I have been using it for the past year, it keeps my breakouts to a minimum.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos