St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub!! I use it in the shower to wash my face but I also use it after I shave to make my legs feel softer and to clean and scrub the pores. Price is rather cheap and I have made my fiancé try it!
This is one of the few products that I have used that exfoliates enough! I have used it for years. The only down side for me, is that I am not fond of the scent.
This is an excellent scrub. It has little microbeads that really help you get your skin extra clean, but it leaves you feeling soft and moisturized. it's very easy to use, and so affordable, and it works very well.
I really like how this product works because I have minor acne and tons of blackheads and usually scrubs or acne cleansers make me break out more but not this one.
I use this and even drug store brand versions of St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control. I use it every day on my face and it is amazing! It definitely controls acne!
This is my favorite inexpensive scrub. It's course but not too much that it would damage your skin and my face just feels so clean afterwards. I like using this at night and then putting on a good night face cream
I really like this scrub a lot i have very sensitive skin and acne prone skin. this scrub doesn't iritate my skin which is a plus and it's cheap. i would recommend
I USED TO USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE I GOT INTO MURAD AND IT WORKED REALLY GOOD. IT DIDNT DRY UP MY SKIN BUT IT DID CONTROL MY BLACKHEADS AND HAD GREAT EXFOLIATION.
It's really hard to find a face scrub that does not irritate my skin. This one works super well and does not contain any nasty smells. I would recommend it for people with oily skin.
I use this a few times a week and it makes my skin feel nice. I don't know how much it really helps my skin but it feels nice after. I haven't noticed a huge difference in blemish control or blackheads however.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos