BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angelina J.
Pasadena
I love this scrub!! I use it in the shower to wash my face but I also use it after I shave to make my legs feel softer and to clean and scrub the pores. Price is rather cheap and I have made my fiancé try it!
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
This is one of the few products that I have used that exfoliates enough! I have used it for years. The only down side for me, is that I am not fond of the scent.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
This is an excellent scrub. It has little microbeads that really help you get your skin extra clean, but it leaves you feeling soft and moisturized. it's very easy to use, and so affordable, and it works very well.
Destiny O.
Alhambra, CA
I really like how this product works because I have minor acne and tons of blackheads and usually scrubs or acne cleansers make me break out more but not this one.
Michelle S.
I use this and even drug store brand versions of St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control. I use it every day on my face and it is amazing! It definitely controls acne!
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite inexpensive scrub. It's course but not too much that it would damage your skin and my face just feels so clean afterwards. I like using this at night and then putting on a good night face cream
Karly W.
I really like this scrub a lot i have very sensitive skin and acne prone skin. this scrub doesn't iritate my skin which is a plus and it's cheap. i would recommend
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I USED TO USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE I GOT INTO MURAD AND IT WORKED REALLY GOOD. IT DIDNT DRY UP MY SKIN BUT IT DID CONTROL MY BLACKHEADS AND HAD GREAT EXFOLIATION.
Cassie  R.
San Benito, TX
It's really hard to find a face scrub that does not irritate my skin. This one works super well and does not contain any nasty smells. I would recommend it for people with oily skin.
Kristen H.
Hayward , CA
I use this a few times a week and it makes my skin feel nice. I don't know how much it really helps my skin but it feels nice after. I haven't noticed a huge difference in blemish control or blackheads however.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.