BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kristen H.
Hayward , CA
I use this a few times a week and it makes my skin feel nice. I don't know how much it really helps my skin but it feels nice after. I haven't noticed a huge difference in blemish control or blackheads however.
carla i.
Petersburg, WV
This is a great product for a great price. I love that is doesn't dry out your face and scrubs it so well. I forgot about this for a while but ill definitely be going out and buying a new bottle now that I remember
Scarlett H.
Christiansburg, Virginia
This is a classic! I personally love the smell. And the beads are perfectly exfoliating, and at the same time not too harsh. This product is not my favorite, but definitely a good one. I will probably buy it again.
Beat face wash I've used! I can't tell you how good this is! Very affordable! Had an amazing smell! It is an effective product and helps with ance! You can get an at drug store! I've repurchased over several times!
Arianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. A little bottle lasts a long time and I saw pretty quick results with my skin, it was a lot smoothr and some small blemish issues cleared up.
Megan H.
I really like this cleanser. I don't use it daily because it's so exfoliating but I do like to use it a few times a week. It's nice that it's fairly cheap and seems to work well.
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
Received this in one of my Vox Boxs and I LOVE it! I love the feeling of the product along with the smell. My pores are cleared, leaving my skin super soft. It always doesn't dry out my face like most products do.
Brianna E.
S Ozone Park, NY
This scrub gets rid of anything!
My skin is fine so when I break out and black marks are left behind this scrub removes them and leaves my face looking like new!
Tiffany M.
San Francisco, CA
This scrub has been on so many best of lists for years and for good reason. It definitely makes my skin feel clean but it hasn't necessarily caused any improvement in my skin tone.
Erin A.
I seem to actually break out more from using this product. Will try it again to see if it is making me break out. I like how it exfoliates. Love the smell, though!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.