St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my favorite!! I absolutely love this for a skincare routine. I have tried so many others and this one has been the very best! It works so good! And leaves your face feeling clean and fresh without any acne
I really like this facial scrub. The smell is fantastic. I use it from time to time. The key is to not use it too often. The texture is very coarse and can be rough on sensitive skin.
I love this product.. is so soft after you wash.. it smells yummy and work pretty good.. i love to wash my face whit this product, I even bought one for my kids..
This is my favorite inexpensive scrub. It's course but not too much that it would damage your skin and my face just feels so clean afterwards. I like using this at night and then putting on a good night face cream
I seem to actually break out more from using this product. Will try it again to see if it is making me break out. I like how it exfoliates. Love the smell, though!
Smells refreshing and cleans out your pores in no time. Always remember that any time you start a new skin care regimen you are likely to have a few breakouts. That's just your skin getting use to the products
I've used this scrub for over 5yrs now.often on a daily basis and it's worked the best to keep my skin clear of blackheads. I'll continue to use it probably forever
I use this product 2 or 3 times a week and i love it. It leaves my skin smooth, clean and fresh. I do see a difference having this product in my skincare routine.
This product is great helps my blemishes and acne go away! You will be amazed by this product. Of course everyone's skin is different but this one is worth trying.
I used to always use this product, and it smelled great and really did clean my face. But then I started noticing how dry my face was becoming. So I cut back on how many times I used it. But my face didn't improve, so I stopped used it completely.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos