BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jay M.
I have been using this scrub for years! It always leave my face feeling nice and soft. I have a lot of blackheads and large pores on my nose, this scrub helps a lot. I use it more then directed, but it has never given me a problem. Must try if you haven't!
Jackie M.
This product is great, especially for my dry skin. It really buffs out any loose flakes I have on my face. The only downside is it can sometimes leave my skin sore and feeling sensitive.
Christa R.
Katy, TX
I love this product, it really is refreshing I use it about 2-3 times a week, I love how it's gentle on my skin, and really helps reduce my acne. To add on to that its really cheap.
Megan S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This never worked on me. When I used it, it made my face too oily and made me break out even more. My pores started to look bigger as well. I won't use this again.
Tiffany M.
San Francisco, CA
This scrub has been on so many best of lists for years and for good reason. It definitely makes my skin feel clean but it hasn't necessarily caused any improvement in my skin tone.
Joana S.
It smells amazing but it is too rough. I have sensitive skin and it felt like i was rubbing my face with rocks. I would love to control my blackheads and acne but with a softer product
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
Received this in one of my Vox Boxs and I LOVE it! I love the feeling of the product along with the smell. My pores are cleared, leaving my skin super soft. It always doesn't dry out my face like most products do.
Angelina J.
Pasadena
I love this scrub!! I use it in the shower to wash my face but I also use it after I shave to make my legs feel softer and to clean and scrub the pores. Price is rather cheap and I have made my fiancé try it!
Arianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. A little bottle lasts a long time and I saw pretty quick results with my skin, it was a lot smoothr and some small blemish issues cleared up.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been using this off and on for years. I love the Apricot smell. It is pure heaven. I feel like the scrub really deep cleans my face. What else do you need?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.