St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this scrub for years! It always leave my face feeling nice and soft. I have a lot of blackheads and large pores on my nose, this scrub helps a lot. I use it more then directed, but it has never given me a problem. Must try if you haven't!
This product is great, especially for my dry skin. It really buffs out any loose flakes I have on my face. The only downside is it can sometimes leave my skin sore and feeling sensitive.
I love this product, it really is refreshing I use it about 2-3 times a week, I love how it's gentle on my skin, and really helps reduce my acne. To add on to that its really cheap.
This never worked on me. When I used it, it made my face too oily and made me break out even more. My pores started to look bigger as well. I won't use this again.
This scrub has been on so many best of lists for years and for good reason. It definitely makes my skin feel clean but it hasn't necessarily caused any improvement in my skin tone.
It smells amazing but it is too rough. I have sensitive skin and it felt like i was rubbing my face with rocks. I would love to control my blackheads and acne but with a softer product
Received this in one of my Vox Boxs and I LOVE it! I love the feeling of the product along with the smell. My pores are cleared, leaving my skin super soft. It always doesn't dry out my face like most products do.
I love this scrub!! I use it in the shower to wash my face but I also use it after I shave to make my legs feel softer and to clean and scrub the pores. Price is rather cheap and I have made my fiancé try it!
I love this product. A little bottle lasts a long time and I saw pretty quick results with my skin, it was a lot smoothr and some small blemish issues cleared up.
I have been using this off and on for years. I love the Apricot smell. It is pure heaven. I feel like the scrub really deep cleans my face. What else do you need?
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos